📰 News! The new and only OFFICIAL Sbenny.com's App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,823 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Update: Why there is android url shortener after i tried to click the lucky daily SB? For security purposes or it is not accessible anymore? Pls let me know 🙂
That URL shortener is just a part of our ad reward system. Click the link and wait till you go to adfly webpage , then after 5 second on adfly click the skip ads and it will redirect you back to this forum again (If it's redirect you to another site , press back and click on skip ads again).

Kykka

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Scaricata grazie

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
That URL shortener is just a part of our ad reward system. Click the link and wait till you go to adfly webpage , then after 5 second on adfly click the skip ads and it will redirect you back to this forum again (If it's redirect you to another site , press back and click on skip ads again).
Where is the link? should i type the url? 🤔 I'm confused

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Where is the link? should i type the url? 🤔 I'm confused
Ad reward link ?
You can see a banner named "🍀 Try your luck once a day and win up to 100 SB Points by watching a small ad. Click here to get started! 🍀" click on it.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ad reward link ?
You can see a banner named "🍀 Try your luck once a day and win up to 100 SB Points by watching a small ad. Click here to get started! 🍀" click on it.
I did that but i was directed to url shortener instead, then a link source must be typed 😥

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I did that but i was directed to url shortener instead, then a link source must be typed 😥
Try again after 24 hours and see what happens. If the problem still exists then attach a screenshot of that page you are getting redirect.

Kawaiichick

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dark mode please?

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have experienced this many times, i wonder what is wrong? Its a persistent problem for me even though I have good internet connection 😥
Screenshot_20200908-121226.png

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I've got a problem for quite a while now. When i click on the Search Button, it immediately disappear before i could type anything, i waited without touching my phone and tried typing before it gone but never work.
I waited for someone to have the same problem but no comment about it so I'm just putting it in.
Please fix this, thank you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have experienced this many times, i wonder what is wrong? Its a persistent problem for me even though I have good internet connection 😥View attachment 63078
I've got a problem for quite a while now. When i click on the Search Button, it immediately disappear before i could type anything, i waited without touching my phone and tried typing before it gone but never work.
I waited for someone to have the same problem but no comment about it so I'm just putting it in.
Thanks a lot for reporting 😊 I will let @Sbenny know.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

naisafuri

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Finally the app is here!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁 I'm so happy now

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for reporting! I think it occurred only in the home of the forum, is it correct? Anyhow I just applied a hotfix after some hours of investigations, please let me know if it's fixed, thanks :) (no app update required, I fixed it from the server)

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Congratulations to the whole sbenny family and thank you guys for always innovating and improving for the whole community. Keep up the good work and hope you have a great health and stay safe guys 👍🏻😁😊

Averydwighttt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm kinda late but i'm sooo excited to try the app!! thank u sbenny,, thank you mods! 💗