📰 News! The new and only OFFICIAL Sbenny.com's App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update! :D I may be a little late to the party, but I'm excited as ever for the new ap! :D hopefully, I can get Push notifications to work with this update. :D
Post automatically merged:

PS. Marvelous job from SBenny and the whole team, as always. :D

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny , I agree with one of the post before me. I seem to be encountering it as well. I don't get any form of notification that I was able to successfully post my reply, so what happens is that I keep reattempting to post it, only to be bombarded with multiple notifications that my messages have been merged. :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This app isn't working for me. All I see is blank icon and after installation I see no app/icon or it's space which an icon of the app takes. Is it a virus or bug.
The app is 4.83MB in size, make sure you didn't accidentally click on advertisements instead of downloading the app.

chiko

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks and congrats :cool: this is a great app. Btw the ads for free daily sbcash got blocked for some reason even thought I don't have an adblocker.

shakibkirito

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for making this app.

Just downloaded and am disappointed to find that I can't log in at all using Google. It just keeps downloading additional file

DsrZankim

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow, thanks for your hard work bro. Finally, I hated to access things by Chrome app, it's really lagging my phone.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Update: Why there is android url shortener after i tried to click the lucky daily SB? For security purposes or it is not accessible anymore? Pls let me know 🙂
it shows the 'proceed' button after the ad (wait for 5 seconds or such) and then press it to get your points

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just downloaded and am disappointed to find that I can't log in at all using Google. It just keeps downloading additional file
Same as well, i don't know why?

MrParth

On Discord- Parth Bhagat#0001
Member for 2 years
Thank Sbenny for this wonderful app , this app made me easy to be active on Sbenny using this app😇

TTUGrad2004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, SBenny, for making our lives a little easier by providing this app! Any plans for a future update? Just curious... 😀

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks, SBenny, for making our lives a little easier by providing this app! Any plans for a future update? Just curious... 😀
It's in my to-do list :)

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Thanks
Sbenny official

Wow it's cool like always