📰 News! The new and only OFFICIAL Sbenny.com's App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,677 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We're proud to announce we're finally ready to release the first beta version of the OFFICIAL SBENNY.COM APP.
Developed with the help of many contributors who constantly helped enhancing your user experience, you can now download the result of our hard work!

applogo.png

Screenshot_10.jpg

Even if the url to download the app is the same, please note the previous app released by CozPatch has been permanently discontinued and, if you didn't yet, please uninstall it immediately as it's no longer affiliated with us. This is the first and only OFFICIAL app for sbenny.com, our community, sbupload and many extra features we'll introduce in the future.

As you can see from the screenshot above, you can easily access all our websites in a simple, fast and efficient app, optimized for your mobile experience.

Features of the Sbenny.com's Official App for Android:

• Simple and smooth UI, with immediate access to the forum
• Fast loading & no annoying mobile ads
• Easily access forum, games area, sbupload and a special section with just a few swipes
• Completely free to download, of course
• Support for Push Notifications (we'll only use it to send important messages from time to time)

Being a beta release, we're still in the testing phase of it, even though all major features of the app have been confirmed to be working properly (special thanks to the Testing Team and the Staff for their feedbacks), so if you'd ever experience issues with the app, please report it by either contacting me (or any staff members) or by replying below. To-do list:

• Allow users to opt-in for getting Push Notifications when their favourite game/app gets an update
• Introducing the option for users to get SB Points for watching video ads or doing simple app-only tasks to get SB Points in return;
• Filling the Extra section with user graphics, minigames etc.
• Auto-install all formats of apps downloaded from the forum or from the games area
• Publish the app on Google Play when the todo list will be empty (it's worth a try :p)

Changelogs

09 September 2020:
- Fixed an issue which would prevent the Search function from working properly from the forum's index
- Fixed an issue with rewarded ads

31 August 2020:
- Initial Release Build

For any questions or feedbacks, we're happy to hear about you! Feel free to write below or contact us at anytime, we're here for you!

Direct Download: SBUpload - The next-gen File Hosting

Last edited:

VivecWolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Looks great.
Although a few moments ago while using the app I discovered that while pressing the reply button nothing alerts you that the reply was posted and because I thought the reply wasn't posted I pressed again and I got a notification that my 2 posts got merged.It seems I posted the same thing twice.Would be nice to add a feature that would prevent that ;)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Looks great.
Although a few moments ago while using the app I discovered that while pressing the reply button nothing alerts you that the reply was posted and because I thought the reply wasn't posted I pressed again and I got a notification that my 2 posts got merged.It seems I posted the same thing twice.Would be nice to add a feature that would prevent that ;)
It might be the top bar hiding it, I'll fix it, thanks :)

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, I'm also experiencing what @VivecWolf 's experiencing. In addition to that, it seems anything that adds something new like posting a reply or making a new thread won't finished loading up until you actually go back a page and reopening that page again. I've checked the website and it said that there's an update to v3.0 but when I tried to download I got the v2.6 (my current version) app. I tried the from the website and the direct download link from this thread via sbenny official app and my other browsers. Is it still in a closed beta or something??? Thank you in advance.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello, I'm also experiencing what @VivecWolf 's experiencing. In addition to that, it seems anything that adds something new like posting a reply or making a new thread won't finished loading up until you actually go back a page and reopening that page again. I've checked the website and it said that there's an update to v3.0 but when I tried to download I got the v2.6 (my current version) app. I tried the from the website and the direct download link from this thread via sbenny official app and my other browsers. Is it still in a closed beta or something??? Thank you in advance.
Maybe that v3.0 is from previous sbenny app. And thanks for reporting @Sbenny is already working on a fix. 😊

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, installed it. It was more convenient in app than browsing the link in my smartphone. 😊 But the issue is there is an problem concerning reward of SB Points after watching ads. I can't get SB Points even after watching ads. 😢 Can you help fix it if possible?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello, installed it. It was more convenient in app than browsing the link in my smartphone. 😊 But the issue is there is an problem concerning reward of SB Points after watching ads. I can't get SB Points even after watching ads. 😢 Can you help fix it if possible?
Thanks for the feedback 😊 @Sbenny is already working to fix some bugs on Ad reward.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Update: Why there is android url shortener after i tried to click the lucky daily SB? For security purposes or it is not accessible anymore? Pls let me know 🙂