💬 Review The Raid 2: Berandal

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

ThoThobb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The Raid 2: Berandal

This is the sequel of the first film the raid, where the mc is assigned to a new mission

Review:
I love both movies but i like this one better, what i love is that the fights are really great and brutal, and you can feel the rage when he is angry, the sanders when he think about his family and so much more, the film is excited perfectlly, no unecessary dialog and there is also character from the first film appearing there and there, the soundtrack for the movie is really good but the first one is still better, and the mc is also not a very strong guy and he does get a lot of injuries throughout the film, the storyline also connect but the english Dub need to be improved because it is very hard to understand unless you are a native english speaker. Nonetheless this movie also showcases the martial art of Pencak silat greatly, the rights are a little aggresive but is still on pat with the fights on john wick 3. But the thing that ticks me off is that they try to show his affection to his family even though they only talked for minutes, The ending is also pretty bad for me as it doesnt really mention what happened afterwards. Thank you for reading this review and goodbye.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, Especially if u loved the first movie, the raid

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐