Paid .apk The Room v1.07 Build 8 Paid App including Epilogue Unlocked (First Ever Release!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,144 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Title: The Room v1.07 Build 8 Paid App including Epilogue Unlocked (First Ever Release!)

Name of the game: The Room

Version: v1.07 Build 8

Root needed? No

Internet required? No
This modded game connects as normal to Google Cloud Save and Google Play Achievements are unlocked as you progress through the game!
Game Description:
The Room is the original in the best selling and most downloaded games series.
This is an intense thrilling puzzler, using all your brainpower to solve.
Incorporating buttons, switches, hidden panels, tactile manouvers, hidden clues and breathtaking quests.

Award winning soundtrack, this is by far the best purchase from the game store i had made, and first part of a series which i now love, so try it today!

BAFTA Award Winning Game!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FireproofStudios.TheRoom&hl=en
MOD Features:

Fully Paid App​
All features unlocked inc New Epilogue​

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it. Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch
see here for help in how to do this > How to Install APK and GAME CACHE
This modded game connects as normal to Google Cloud Save and Google Play Achievements are unlocked as you progress through the game!
Credits to:
@JohnR
@Sbenny for guiding me through these first steps!

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 38 times

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats for your first release! :dragon:

Mayrinn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.