Movie and TV Lover's Club

Here is a fun place for everyone who loves to chat about their favorite movies and shows!

Quick Overview

Category
Movies
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The SBenny Official Game of Thrones Discussion

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years

Welcome to the Official Game of Thrones Discussion Area!

1545282641513.png

Here is a dedicated place for all lovers of the Seven Kingdoms to come and discuss their favorite parts of the show.

If you include anything that may be considered a spoiler in your post, please make sure to use the spoiler warning!

Who do you think will be left at the end of the war? Who do you want on the Iron Throne? What do you think of the White Walkers?

Anything and everything from the show is welcome except for NSFW images and clips. (The show is unfortunately known for them).

I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the show!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years

If it were up to me, when the show ends, Khaleesi and John Snow would be side by side ruling. They would have Tyrion as their trusted advisor, Missandei and Grey Worm would be together and helping on the council as advisers as well. Then the Starks would be left to run the north as they see fit.

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Well it's also famous for erotic scenes 😄☺

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
There's so much more to it than that though.

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Yes I love history, but due to weak English I am not getting it properly, or due to lack of Time,

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

If it were up to me, when the show ends, Khaleesi and John Snow would be side by side ruling. They would have Tyrion as their trusted advisor, Missandei and Grey Worm would be together and helping on the council as advisers as well. Then the Starks would be left to run the north as they see fit.
Loved this show and I agree about john snow and Khaleesi although I'd like to see Aria rule Winterfell instead of sanza . The white walkers fascinated me 😄 they added the element for me to keep watching the show after I was kinda put of my Cersi and her brother Jaimie grrr .. Lots of fascinating characters like the 3 eyed raven Bran and the Red haired woman ...

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Sansa makes me so angry. She HAS grown up alot, but she still hasn't learned to stand on her own and defend herself and her people. She's still relying on Jon, Aria and everyone else to do the hard bits for her... Ugh
Post automatically merged:

Loved this show and I agree about john snow and Khaleesi although I'd like to see Aria rule Winterfell instead of sanza . The white walkers fascinated me 😄 they added the element for me to keep watching the show after I was kinda put of my Cersi and her brother Jaimie grrr .. Lots of fascinating characters like the 3 eyed raven Bran and the Red haired woman ...
I love the wildlings too to be honest. They're a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Sansa makes me so angry. She HAS grown up alot, but she still hasn't learned to stand on her own and defend herself and her people. She's still relying on Jon, Aria and everyone else to do the hard bits for her... Ugh
Post automatically merged:

I love the wildlings too to be honest. They're a breath of fresh air.
Oh yes Sansa was very petulant and selfish always wanting her own way , Im not sure about her growing up she just seems to have become a bit withdrawn with the events around her ... the one person I could not stand was Peter aka little finger

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Oh yes Sansa was very petulant and selfish always wanting her own way , Im not sure about her growing up she just seems to have become a bit withdrawn with the events around her ... the one person I could not stand was Peter aka little finger
I HATED HIM TOO. I love lord Varys though. Even though he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
:happydroid: I though perhaps it was his face that I didnt like but as I got to see more of Peter my dislike got worse .. Lol lord Varys reminded me of tweedledum &tweedledee

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
:happydroid: I though perhaps it was his face that I didnt like but as I got to see more of Peter my dislike got worse .. Lol lord Varys reminded me of tweedledum &tweedledee
SAME about Varys. I always just wanna hug him. Everyone is always so mean to him. The actor who played Littlefinger also played In a movie where he played an abusive husband and now every time I look at him that's all I think of. I know it's terrible, but he played the role really well. >.<

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
SAME about Varys. I always just wanna hug him. Everyone is always so mean to him. The actor who played Littlefinger also played In a movie where he played an abusive husband and now every time I look at him that's all I think of. I know it's terrible, but he played the role really well. >.<
Lord Vary handled himself well though and didnt let his past get to him .. That to me was admirable <3 heheh thank goodness I didnt watch that movie with him 😂 I'd have wanted him dead in the series as soon as I saw him there

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I hate it when that happens, it destroys really good actors for me lol.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
What are your thoughts on Tyrion?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
What are your thoughts on Tyrion?
I felt sad for him lots in the way his father told him things about his birth and when his lover went against at the trial ...everyone was just ready to sacrifice him .. But he is one to be admired , he took adversities and used it to his advantage

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I agree. It doesn't hurt that Peter Dinklage was the perfect person to play him either. It's almost like George R. R. Martin had him picked out while writing the books

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I agree. It doesn't hurt that Peter Dinklage was the perfect person to play him either. It's almost like George R. R. Martin had him picked out while writing the books
I agree totally it seemed fated .. I could think of nobody else that could better fill his role *( Game of thrones was one of the few books I didnt read and only watched the series )