Movie and TV Lover's Club

Here is a fun place for everyone who loves to chat about their favorite movies and shows!

Quick Overview

Category
Movies
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The SBenny Official Game of Thrones Discussion

Kau008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
No actually we dont want to spoil it for others.... But if u want to we can discuss

Nayanagor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY don't want to spoil anything for anyone. That's why I kept my post so vague; to see how it should be handled here.

There's all sorts of stuff that could be talked about!

Who do you think is going to be the one to weild the famous sword Lightbringer and win the war? What do you think will happen in the war? Basically, chatting without spoilers if possible. Maybe we can get a separate thread going for people who are staying up to date. I'd be happy to kick one off after episode 2 so people can talk and debate and present theories with each other 🙂

Kau008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well.... I have the lame-est theory.
I think that white walkers are gonna **** westros. They will take over it. While danerys and cerci will both die. However only starks will remain but they will flee towards esos. ALL HAIL NIGHT KING !!!
Post automatically merged:

I mean we have seen worse !!!

G rr martin is pessimistic

He is realistic

Nayanagor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My picks for the Prince Who Was Promised/Azor Ahai are Sam or Jorah.

The crypts of Winterfell are super important. There's a lot of theories saying things ranging from dragon eggs to the Night King's queen. Im down with the idea of dragon eggs down there lol, but it isn't likely.

What IS likely and I'm not happy about, is all the dead Starks and kings of the north under Winterfell are gonna end up with some blue eyes...

So yeah, just saying. Stark zombies. It's gonna happen. Also more soul-burning stares from Bran.

Kau008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
U mean sam, the fat one, is Azor Ahai ??? How

Nayanagor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
He owns a valyrian steel sword, Heartsbane. To forge Lightbringer, you have to sacrifice the person you love most. If Sam were to kill Gilly with it for some plot driven reason, it could make him Azor Ahai. Underdog, unexpected twist and all that etc.

Jorah is my real gamble for it. In the previews, Jorah appears to be welding Sam's sword in battle. Maybe Dany does something that forces everyone to turn on her and Jorah has no choice but to swing. He loves her, so him striking her through the heart could do it as well.

I feel like Jon is too obvious. GRRM wouldn't put all of his eggs in one basket, I don't think.

Kau008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just watched episode 2.... And man winter fell is fucked up