Movie and TV Lover's Club

Here is a fun place for everyone who loves to chat about their favorite movies and shows!

Quick Overview

Category
Movies
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The SBenny Official Game of Thrones Discussion

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
The ebooks are here in the ebook section if you are interested in reading them, but I GUESS I can look the other way if you don't lol.

Only because I like you, lol.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The ebooks are here in the ebook section if you are interested in reading them, but I GUESS I can look the other way if you don't lol.

Only because I like you, lol.
hehe look the other way :angeldroid: I dont want to read in vivid detail about Little finger and Cersei and Jaimie .. seeing them was enough

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Another book I started of reading and had to put away and never cared to watch the movie either was 50 shades of grey bleh

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I didn't even bother trying to read that one

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
I think my reply has awaken this thread, it's good

Belinda333

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cersei had no one left to support her. Jamie Is not coming back to her. Nobody should ever trust Sansa. Arya wil rule Winterfell. Tyrion's longtime plan is not to ne hand of the Queen/King,but to have a chance at the Iron Throne just like everyone else. Arya will kill Cersei. Daernerys will die at childbirth.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Cersei had no one left to support her. Jamie Is not coming back to her. Nobody should ever trust Sansa. Arya wil rule Winterfell. Tyrion's longtime plan is not to ne hand of the Queen/King,but to have a chance at the Iron Throne just like everyone else. Arya will kill Cersei. Daernerys will die at childbirth.
Sounds extremely accurate! Except that i'm sure Jaime will kill Cersei :eek:

Also, Yara Greyjoy ♥

Kau008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My theory is that littlefinger will rule 😁. Yes i believe he's alive
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20190124-010112_Facebook.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Tyrion lanistor from House of vegetables 😂

Kau008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honestly? I didn't find anything sexy about it. Who in their right mind would want to lose their virginity to that guy? Smh

Nayanagor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So episode 1 drops and no one has anything to say?

I r disappoint.