Movie and TV Lover's Club

Here is a fun place for everyone who loves to chat about their favorite movies and shows!

Quick Overview

Category
Movies
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The SBenny Official Supernatural Show Discussion Area

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
1547767653076.png

1547767559089.png

For those of you who don't know, Supernatural is a show about two brothers, Sam and Dean who work together to fight Supernatural creatures and save the world.

Here is a dedicated place for all lovers of the Winchester brothers to come and discuss their favorite parts of the show.

If you include anything that may be considered a spoiler in your post, please make sure to use the spoiler warning!

Anything and everything from the show are welcome to add to the discussion. How do you feel about how the show is going? Do you have any theories?

I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the show!

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
The show was great but lately it feels like they've dragged it on for too long. Don't get me wrong, the past seasons (especially 1-5) were great and the current ones are watchable but it just doesn't have the same spark for me anymore.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The show was great but lately it feels like they've dragged it on for too long. Don't get me wrong, the past seasons (especially 1-5) were great and the current ones are watchable but it just doesn't have the same spark for me anymore.
I know what you mean.

I'm still pissed they killed off Charlie (Felicia Day)

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
I know what you mean.

I'm still pissed they killed off Charlie (Felicia Day)
I KNOW, RIGHT. My friends (who still keep up with the series) were quite attached to her and felt like her end wasn't justified. On another note, I wish they'd stop bringing back dead characters only to kill them off am episode or so later.
Looking at you, Gabe, Lucifer, and Bobby.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
1547959912266.png

It's okay when it's Dean they keep bringing back XD

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
Can't argue with that ;)
Constantly bringing Cas back is also a good thing. I especially enjoyed the half season dedicated to him annoying the Empty so much that he got yeeted back to earth just so the Empty could get some sleep.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I agree, I love Cas