📲 Hack Tutorial - DIY The Simpsons Tapped Out Injection Service [Unlimited Cash & Donuts]

Kenneth31

Kenneth31

Addicted Lv. 3
✔ Approved Releaser
EXP
Golden Key Lottery
SB Cash
Country
Ireland
For the game The Simpsons Tapped Out:
Squidport_splashcreen.png

You can play on Android or iOS (Apple), you need a EA/ORIGIN account, connected to your game.

MUST BE LEVEL 15 or above

Send me your EA / ORIGIN login details

I need your EA/ORIGIN Email and the password, NOT THE USERNAME.

You can change your login details on origin.com

Please logout of the game and dont play the game until i say I am finished.

How long it will take?
same day as the purchase..

when you go back into your game press the red button twice..

Small Package:
• 50,000 Donuts
• 100,000,000 Cash

Price: 3,000 SB Cash

Medium Package:
• 100,000 Donuts
• 500,000,000 Cash

Price: 5,000 SB Cash

ULTIMATE Package:
• 300,000 Donuts
• 1,000,000,000 Cash

Price: 10,000 SB Cash

Small Package
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Medium Package

ULTIMATE Package

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

DarthVoda

DarthVoda

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
Musicizer! Lottery
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Android 8.0
Country
United States of America
I am thrown off balance, by the title of this thread, which seems to me to be misleading, is it not? Unless I misunderstood the payment schedule, as outlined above; are those listed prices one-time fees, or does reloading require additional remittance of SB Cash? In that latter case, it appears that the only instance that one would receive unlimited in-game currencies is if one has an unlimited stockpile of SB Cash, from which to withdrawal, in order to continue the payments. For the allotted amounts of in-game currency must expire at some point, must they not?

Post manually merged: March 6, 2019 😉😊

I am wondering if @Kenneth31 can clarify my earlier quandary? Are the prices that are listed a one-time payment? Or shall we be expected to pay the same price for each subsequent update for this mod (and/or when the allotted currencies from the mod run dry)? I would like to know which is the case, before deciding to spend any SB cash on this. Thanks!

Last edited:
weltall2

weltall2

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Device
LG G6 - Android 8.0.0
Country
Greece
I am thrown off balance, by the title of this thread, which seems to me to be misleading, is it not? Unless I misunderstood the payment schedule, as outlined above; are those listed prices one-time fees, or does reloading require additional remittance of SB Cash? In that latter case, it appears that the only instance that one would receive unlimited in-game currencies is if one has an unlimited stockpile of SB Cash, from which to withdrawal, in order to continue the payments. For the allotted amounts of in-game currency must expire at some point, must they not?

Post manually merged: March 6, 2019 😉😊

I am wondering if @Kenneth31 can clarify my earlier quandary? Are the prices that are listed a one-time payment? Or shall we be expected to pay the same price for each subsequent update for this mod (and/or when the allotted currencies from the mod run dry)? I would like to know which is the case, before deciding to spend any SB cash on this. Thanks!
He is selling donuts and cash, that will be injected in your game account. These will remain in your account, even if the game updates. It's a one time payment for sure, if you will not want more donuts and cash in the future, this way.

Sinvalentines

Sinvalentines

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
Lottery
SB Cash
Country
United Kingdom
I absolutely love this idea of the injection service but prices will have to change in my honest opinion. There are multiple MOD APks out there with free shopping and you would be battling against that. Yes the game updates and modded APK is no longer useful but I've seen the new version modded apk come out within 3 days of the game updating

DarthVoda

DarthVoda

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
Musicizer! Lottery
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Android 8.0
Country
United States of America
I absolutely love this idea of the injection service but prices will have to change in my honest opinion. There are multiple mod APks out there with free shopping and you would be battling against that. Yes the game updates and modded apk is no longer useful but I've seen the new version modded apk come out within 3 days of the game updating
I would like to point out that, although I disagree with the semantics of the title of this mod, it is a somewhat modest price for the in-game currencies that are offered, here. That will depend upon which package you select, naturally. Yet, if you are not a diehard player of this game, then even the small package will last a good long while. For those that are on it on a daily basis, I would say the middle package would last a long while, and I doubt anyone would have the stamina and/or attention span that would be required to completely drain the fruits offered in the ultimate package (and if someone did manage to pull off such a feat, I'd be mighty surprised to see them come back for a reload of donuts and cash!)

L

Lilianesaint

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Israel
with all due respect, why do you offer different prices for various amounts? it doesn't cost you a penny to do that, just add another zero, it looks like the same greed trap the gaming companies fell into.