💬 Review The Simpsons: Tapped Out + MOD APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rodrigoaaaaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Simpsons: Tapped Out + MOD APK

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): The Simpsons: Tapped Out + MOD

Here I'll try to do a personal review of The Simpsons: Tapped Out game, which I really enjoyed as a huge fan of the tv show!

Review:
First of all I want to highlight the fidelity of the graphics and animations of the game regarding the tv show we all have in our memory and expect to see, that's something some devolpment teams fail to do or decide and always desappoint me when it happens.
Second I want to review the interface which is very intuitive and gentle to the eye, you have few buttons, clear fonts, and also intuitive colors as guidance; that's something to appreciate since lot's of games make the interfaces an obstacle to play the game comfortably.
Third I want to talk about the experience itself. Playing the game following the main story makes it more enjoyable, so I hope you are one of those whom doesn't skip everything in no time; as soon as the main story is beginning to end or wear out the game starts to turn a bit boring and repetitive, even worst if you exploit the MOD options too much instead of using them as a simple push or boost.
To talk more in depth and detail, some interactions of the characters are really funny and also genuine, respecting the characters personalities with a good level of fidelity, and details as such are the things that makes us feel more immersed in the world of Springfield.

Would you recommend this to other users? I really recommend this game to all of the The Simpsons TV show fans, and I would also recommend to enjoy all the detail and dedication the devolpment team put on it, taking it slowly and patiently :D

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐