The Sims 2 T&A Stuff

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,599 happy users since 2014.
Register

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
The Sims 2 T&A Stuff

FaithSetUp.jpg NewHospital.jpg Visit.jpg

Description: How to describe this... one of the best things ever, but now hard to find? It adds all kinds of interesting things. New secret worlds, religion & afterlife, functional hospitals, functional schools, new objects, new clothing, ability to visit other sims, live in servants, buyable baby clothing, new relationship types (wanna have a secret romance?), adoption centers, childcare centers, retirement homes, and much more! It makes an already amazing game even more amazing! Though, I don't recommend it to prudes. It adds some potentially objectionable content, depending on the person. Intoxication, nudity, the ability to own another sim, that kind of thing. The person/s who made this went all out, and I really appreciate it. I hope you will appreciate it, too!

Installation Instructions: Own Sims 2. You probably need all expansions and stuff packs for this to work right.
Download from provided link below.
Double click the application's installer. The installer is deliberately written to place the files even if they already exist (i.e. repair installation).
If successful, there should be a new icon on your desktop.
Use this new icon to play the game.
Note that any mods you use can possibly conflict with this. Kind of a duh, but said it just in case.
To uninstall: First remove it using Windows Programs and Features in the Control Panel, then browse to the location that you installed it to and delete the entire folder if it still exists.

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 16 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 11 times

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
You'll have to go elsewhere for that. That's a big game. Well, you won't have any trouble finding it, popular things get widely shared.
Thanks. Speaking of which. Bruh, sims 2 require 4 gb while sims 3 is just 1.5. Hahahaha but anyways, I'll probably buy sims 3 in the future and share here. Better that way I think.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks. Speaking of which. Bruh, sims 2 require 4 gb while sims 3 is just 1.5. Hahahaha but anyways, I'll probably buy sims 3 in the future and share here. Better that way I think.
When you get Sims 3, you're definitely going to want to take most of the steps here: The Sims 3 | Performance & Bug Fix Guide 2021

Also, to answer your question about the other post, that's another mod. Much smaller, only does one thing really.
Consider it questionable... abortion? The edible kind. Great for storytelling. It's NSFW, and for some NSFL.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
When you get Sims 3, you're definitely going to want to take most of the steps here: The Sims 3 | Performance & Bug Fix Guide 2021

Also, to answer your question about the other post, that's another mod. Much smaller, only does one thing really.
Consider it questionable... abortion? The edible kind. Great for storytelling. It's NSFW, and for some NSFL.
Thanks again. Also I searched that mod, it is very questionable mod lol.