The Sims Discussion Area

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years

Hello Everyone!!

So many of you on here have express your love of the Sims games. A few discussions have popped up here and there regarding these games, and I thought it would be a good idea to create a dedicated discussion to this series of games!!!

Here are the Links to the Mods we currently have out for these games:

The Sims: Mobile

1545485247478.png

The Sims™ Mobile

Sims FreePlay

1545485271401.png

The Sims FreePlay + MOD

The Sims 3

1545485351316.png

The Sims 3 + MOD

What are your favorite games in the Sims Series? If you include any Spoilers, please use the Spoiler warning.

Omni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I grow up playing the sims, sims sity, busted out, pets, expansion packs like university.. so many good times :') thank you for the links !
;)

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have played sims 4 too it's a really nice game . Too bad it's not available for Android

Misty707

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Omg I love sims so much! Like its really great! I've downloaded sims freeplay mod from here and it works perfect. I'd have liked vip points too but if that was possible, it'd have already been added to mod. Y'know I get hungry when I see vip only things.

I haven't downloaded sims mobile mod just for a sole reason of need to root my phone. I just dont want to do it but maybe later when this new mobile turns to old crappy one so i wouldn't have to fear whatever I do with it xD

And I'm going to download sims 3 today! Darn, didn't even know it existed. Now, I do.

Magenta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Although, I do believe the link for Sims 3 is Sims 2?

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
i still love the very first one not because of graphics but the gameplay less lag a little bit isoteric retro like style i just love classic you know.

nitefury

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have played sims for as long as I can remember, and honesty sims 4 is my favourite purley for the graphics

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
As much as I love Sims, they've been letting me down a lot recently. I hope Paralives will be a success. Sims needs good competition!

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm definitely a Sims freak 😂. Grew up playing the og Sims (till this day one of the best PC games for it's time).

I absolutely adore the Sims 4 CAS and build system however the game play aspect is quite lacking. The game expansions for this game are so disappointing. Don't even get me started on the stuff packs...

I've recently purchased the University expansion. Safe to say my expections were way to high... What did all of ya'll think?

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
As far as I can remember, I started playing the Sims when I was a kid, built homes again and again. And I'm still playing it as a grown woman, and still building homes after homes 😝
I didn't buy the University expansion yet though 🤔. I don't know... I was a little bit disappointed by the pack "Realm of magic". Probably because I expected too much...

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've recently purchased the University expansion. Safe to say my expections were way to high... What did all of ya'll think?
I'm waiting for my Sim's daughter to grow up, so I can test out Discover University. Have you tried it yet?

se20299

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favorite Sims games are the GBA games, they are hilarious and I feel like they are underrated.