💬 Review The subtle art of not giving a f – by Mark Manson

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,248 happy users since 2014.
Register

Tinaa28

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The subtle art of not giving a f – by Mark Manson

The reader is led through a guide like story with many examples of what people the author knew did in their life and by these examples shows what you could change or do better in order to live a happier life. Mark Manson wrote many short stories concerning this topic in a funny and thrilling way.

Review:
I read the first chapter of this book and I was already amazed by how interesting Mark Manson's writing style is. The following ones got even better, it was certainly hard for me to stop reading at some points. The author has been through a lot and his stories only make this clearer. Though, he uses these negative experiences in order to show the reader what could have been done differently at this point and is therefore helping the reader to think about their own actions more (at least in my case I experienced it like that; I got a whole lot more mature). Since I read this book I've changed my life style – I began to look at my life with a more positive kind of view. He teaches me through his stories that the things I once saw as very important, for instance making a good impression by covering your true self, aren't that important at all. Mark Manson points out what you should or shouldn't do in order to become less negative, avoid fake friends or have a more positive mindset in general. I believe his book can help depressed or introverted people to try and believe in themselves more.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend this book not only to introverted or depressed people but to everyone who is insecure about themselves and needs some advice on how to know what's rather important or less important to achieve happiness.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐