The thing closest to your right hand is your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,312 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gentoro47

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Welp,
Mines a big box of goldfish crackers so in less the zombies life goldfish more than brains I'm scared heavily.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
...varginal-applicator.
I just had to take a photo of this or else no one would believe me! I am working. This is my workplace. There we have varginal-applicator. It's not mine. I don't need it. Ahh, I'm making this worse.
20191117_123502.jpg

Earthshaker34

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
...varginal-applicator.
I just had to take a photo of this or else no one would believe me! I am working. This is my workplace. There we have varginal-applicator. It's not mine. I don't need it. Ahh, I'm making this worse.
View attachment 42843
I am starting to believe you less and less 😅. You are making this worse 😂

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
...varginal-applicator.
View attachment 42843
Right, I don't know what a varginal applicator is so please forgive me for thinking dirty for a split second.....*cough*
By the way, what happen to your hand?

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Right, I don't know what a varginal applicator is so please forgive me for thinking dirty for a split second.....*cough*
By the way, what happen to your hand?
Applicator:
51nKm8zD40L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

We use it to apply liquids and ointments in the female genital area.
In the pack is actually also a moisture ointment for itching & burning but well... either way I wouldn't survive the apocalypse with this

I accidentally cut myself with a knife while working and as the good nurse that I am I drew a smiley on the bandage to feel better and wrote todays date underneath. Mainly because I'm used to do that.
Post automatically merged:

@Hans Bloodsmith & @Earthshaker34
You guys are way too dramatic...
Especially Hans 🤣
But I promise you, little Hans, it is nothing - nothing - nothing of what your mind is telling you!