The thing closest to your right hand is your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,288 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Applicator:
View attachment 42851
We use it to apply liquids and ointments in the female genital area.
In the pack is actually also a moisture ointment for itching & burning but well... either way I wouldn't survive the apocalypse with this

I accidentally cut myself with a knife while working and as the good nurse that I am I drew a smiley on the bandage to feel better and wrote todays date underneath. Mainly because I'm used to do that.
Post automatically merged:

@Hans Bloodsmith & @Earthshaker34
You guys are way too dramatic...
Especially Hans 🤣
But I promise you, little Hans, it is nothing - nothing - nothing of what your mind is telling you!
Nonsense! You wouldn't know if you don't try it first. If John Wick can kill a man with a pencil, a book and a horse. Then i don't see why you couldn't dispose a rotting undead with that.... Thing.

Ouch, hope that hand get healed up soon then, i wouldn't survive a month without my left hand...for ehh... Reasons. Male reason.

I assure you that my reaction and thought process are completely pure and not in any way, shape or form, influenced by my teenage libido....

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Nonsense! You wouldn't know if you don't try it first. If John Wick can kill a man with a pencil, a book and a horse. Then i don't see why you couldn't dispose a rotting undead with that.... Thing.
"That ..Thing" feels like you still don't know what an Applicator is 🤣
Okay... There is a slight chance that I survive with that thing... and much luck.
Then what? Is it going to be displayed in a museum in the future? 🤣

Ouch, hope that hand get healed up soon then, i wouldn't survive a month without my left hand...for ehh... Reasons. Male reason.
Ohh...... ooh..... yes. Good that I am right-handed and not a guy.
But... I wouldn't survive a month without my right hand... for reasons. For drawing reasons.

Anyways thank you. It hurt like hell at first but It's better now :)

assure you that my reaction and thought process are completely pure and not in any way, shape or form, influenced by my teenage libido....
Of course! I would never-ever-never suspect anything like that! No influence! No dirtiness! No teenage libido!

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm not that bad off. It's my cat.

Johannes Bryan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
My bookbag. An empty godforsaken bookbag. At least if I die I know my drafts and blueprints are in a "safe" place. Cheers to my death, yay! Raise a glass to freedom, something I will never see again! 😂😂😂 *lifts a glass of whiskey*

Enishi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
my laptop...
Aaand since i'm not gonna use it as a weapon, the wall? (free wifi)
that or the tree...

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Electric toothbrush...I guess something interesting could come out of it?😂

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
These past years of me studying german have been worth it for being able to read a vaginal applicator box😂😂
And that's everything you need to know! Congrats you are literally german now 😂

fani2194

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
a water bottle... well i guess it's time to die

Pyrobon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
An AC remote... Welp definitely not going to survive lol

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
ok so how am I supposed to defend myself with a pasta pack!

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mine is my phone charger. Guess I just going to lasso it out like a cowboy 😅

Smith222

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Man I'm about to freek the f out on that zombie with.....
..a couch cushion lmao

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
a waterbottle... good bye friends it's been real :ROFLMAO:

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Remote. I'm super screwed. 😂 Unless I can like control them with it then they're super super screwed! 💃