The thing closest to your right hand is your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,698 happy users since 2014.
Register

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Buttons.

Fml, im gonna sew the hell out of them.

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have a glass bottle filled with my favorite soda and no way Im going to break that.
So im screwed

vikkifirmager

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
wow I feel mean...my son, I don't want to, I'll throw myself so he can run away and save himself...I'll take a bullet for him, he's my true love, he's my little baby😭😂

ghostiepeach

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
scissors feels like way too close hand to hand combat with a zombie lmao

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My 5 year old son... Oh gosh the zombie is going to be questioned to their second death 🤣🤣

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
A pair of sandal? What can it achieve besides to sole my feet. The least it could is to kill a cockroach, as if zombie would be smaller than cockroach. 🤣

Midig

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Someone else's phone. Lol, I'm going to use it as a hammer, I'm going to kill zombies with an old phone.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
How tough is your old phones, err incorrect i should say.... Feature phone?
Someone else's phone. Lol, I'm going to use it as a hammer, I'm going to kill zombies with an old phone.

Midig

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The most ordinary old phone. Like Nokia. But we have such Nokia of asphalt break. Lol)

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Santa Clause Figurine and My Blind Cat Bajiji
So yup im tottally dead haha

1DegreeSeparation

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
A coffee cup. Well... I guess I can stuff it in their mouth or hit them over the skull with it. If I'm lucky one of the shards may even be large enough to kill myself with.

Moonlightbabyxoxo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The closest thing to me is a tuppaware container filled with shortbread biscuits so um.... I'm totally and utterly WASTED 😂😂😂

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
The closest thing to me is a tuppaware container filled with shortbread biscuits so um.... I'm totally and utterly WASTED 😂😂😂
Yum! Please share!

Mine's no help either: I've a giant rice krispy treat and a Starbucks refresher 🤣 See you all on the other side!

Moonlightbabyxoxo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Are any of the dog bones and toys sharp? That could help...?!
Sadly not sharp but some of them are Kong toys so they're pretty damn hard, could possibly kill a zombie if it was precisely aimed and smashed their skull to pieces 😂😂😂