💬 Review The Tribez

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,087 happy users since 2014.
Register

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Tribez

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 LP MOD APK - The Tribez Beta + v1.1.9 + Mod inapp purchase

Tribez is a play to pass the time kind of game with lots of quests to keep you happy. Play at your own pace.

Review:
You can play the game with or with out the mod. I would recommend the mod version that's available here on Sbenny. There are in app purchases but you can bypass with the mod. You start off on an island with trees and grass everywhere. The locals soon ask for you help to chase away all sorts of monsters (in their eyes) that are terrifying them. The more quest you complete the more you have to do in the game. Completing quest also open up other island where again there are more quests for you to complete. You can adventure under the sea in your own little sub too. Although this just goes down in meters, you can collect gems on the way. So if you like build houses, movie theatres or just chasing away monsters, then this is the game for you. You can lose your self in the game chasing your quest, but make sure you follow them. Other wise you will have your island areas unlock and you won't know what you are ment to do next. Again I recommend the mod as it will make it easy (and a lot cheeper) for you to enjoy the game. Big shout out to @Marialisa, for the mod.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would. It's a great time killer.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐