Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Unknown Forces (Attack on Titan Fanfic)

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Description

This is a story about a young commanding officer named 'Cordelia Fran' with her entire Armored Company that got transported into an unknown world, to discover a large naked man walking at them. What would the young officer do?

* I don't own Attack on titan. i only own my character and my fanfiction. All rights go to the owners.

*Alarm Starts beeping*

"*yawn* Another fine day perhaps" Cordelia says getting up from her bed. She goes to the bathroom washing her face and brushing her teeth. After that she went to her desk doing paperwork...

*knock*,*Knock*

"Come in." - Cordelia

"Your Coffee ma'am"

"Thanks private, you may go now. - Cordelia

She takes a sip as the door shutting until.......

"Goodmorning! Commander!!!!" an unknown voice spoke.

"Ahh!" Cordelia fell down with her chair "WHAT THE HELL CAPTAIN!!"

"Sorry Commander" he puts a sad expression "I won't do it again"

'Oh yeah won't do it again he said' she whispered with her hands doing a gesture like a puppet talking "Why don't you knock like everyone does Captain!!"

"..."

"..."

~ A couples minutes of silence later~

"So what do we have scheduled for today captain?" Trying to break silence....

"Today we're going to have a meeting with the superiors for the upcoming events if you know what I mean Commander...."

"What about our forces?"

"they are ready and preparing the ammunitions into the trucks as you said"

*Explosion*

"Woah!! What the hell is that?"

As they looked outside Cordelia saw a beaming light and a lightning struck down, everybody got knock out.......

"UGH, what happened?" Cordelia said as she tries to get up.

"Matt, give me status on this situation." - Cordelia

"Ma'am it's seem we're in some kind of a forest with big trees" - Matt

"Ok, Matt get everyone organize until....." Cordelia hears a large thomping noise that made the ground shakes, when she saw a large naked man walking at their direction.

"Holy S***!!" Cordelia said "We need someone on those goddamn tanks right now and shoot that darn thing!!"

Everybody goes into their position ready to fire at the large man and.... *Boom* *gunfire noises*

The large man stood no chance lying dead on the ground.

"Matt, get a squad and dissect that large naked corpse." - Cordelia

"Yes, ma'am!" Matt said

~Time skip about an Hour~

"So what you've got?" - Cordelia

"About the large man and some other sources we encountered, got healing abilities as we tried to cut the skin." - Matt

*Noises in the background*

"weaknesses?" - Cordelia

"Explosive Shot to the head or knife to the back of their necks." - Matt

"That's where they're nervous system are right?" - Cordelia

"Yes, ma'am" - Matt

'So explosive shot to the head or slice the back of their necks huh' Cordelia Smirked.

This world is gonna be interesting......

Author: Thinking about the notebook i wrote when i was in highschool not freaking neat.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
So transported into another world trope, eh. Interesting, and i like it! especially since Attack on Titan are one of my favorite anime ever! And the main character name remind me of someone here in our site, hmm.
I'm not really good at writing myself so can't really give advice or critic to someone about writing....but from a fanfic lover perspective.
1) Where the main character and her squad come from? Is it our world? Or other with different timeline, cause if from ours then there's possibility of someone in there watch or read the anime or manga and thus can knowing the entire plot.
2) the Titan description. The first reaction of the commander are a little weird seeing an unknown humanoid being (which have a chance of intelligence) walking towards you. The commander may assume the order shoot-to-dead if say the titan eat one or few of her crew.
The Titan also got shooted from the front right? So there still can be a chance it can survive as seen in anime where a titan capable regenerated an entire head, unless the bullet blow the entire neck along with its nape. Also the Titan will started to evaporate when they're killed in just a few seconds (the reason why Hange keep two titan alive for experiment) so they can't really dissect it.

Overall, it's pretty interesting, so I can't wait to see how they're fits when they meet other characters. Keep up the good work!

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hi
So transported into another world trope, eh. Interesting, and i like it! especially since Attack on Titan are one of my favorite anime ever! And the main character name remind me of someone here in our site, hmm.
I'm not really good at writing myself so can't really give advice or critic to someone about writing....but from a fanfic lover perspective.
1) Where the main character and her squad come from? Is it our world? Or other with different timeline, cause if from ours then there's possibility of someone in there watch or read the anime or manga and thus can knowing the entire plot.
2) the Titan description. The first reaction of the commander are a little weird seeing an unknown humanoid being (which have a chance of intelligence) walking towards you. The commander may assume the order shoot-to-dead if say the titan eat one or few of her crew.
The Titan also got shooted from the front right? So there still can be a chance it can survive as seen in anime where a titan capable regenerated an entire head, unless the bullet blow the entire neck along with its nape. Also the Titan will started to evaporate when they're killed in just a few seconds (the reason why Hange keep two titan alive for experiment) so they can't really dissect it.

Overall, it's pretty interesting, so I can't wait to see how they're fits when they meet other characters. Keep up the good work!

To answer your questions:

1. Of course it is from our world, but in different settings and to seem to know this Anime or Manga, all the people on quote "soldiers" doesn't know it, because well.. army life i supposed they've been into hellish training, went to Afghanistan and they really don't know about it exist, except the com- heh.. you will find out about it...

2. About the titan, hmm i cannot say... I believe it supposed to be an abnormal or a normal titan haha... Sorry this fanfiction i made is a bit confusing, because i wrote it during highschool. *Ahem* about the first reaction of seeing a titan, for them is really a threat because of.... well they got transported out of nowhere and they do not know what to do thus panicking.

Now the final one about the titan that supposed to be dead, i know that it will evaporate so they got a few minutes or i don't know how long it will to be gone, but hmm... Shooting the head numerous times would be fatal because the nervous system is attached to the brain, it will be render useless for it to move the body, but the commander ordered to shoot it down meaning bullets holes and exploding everywhere oh well....

Thanks for reading my fanfic i am enjoyed.

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Chapter 2

Different POV

*Explosions heard from a distance*

"What the heck is that sound?" - ???

"I don't know, whatever it is i hope is not here beyond the wall" - ???

"Tch" - ???

Back to the forest...

"Captain, get a perimeter around the forest and keep those beast out." Cordelia says while finding what the clue is going on. "Oh, and get a squad of six to scout where the freak we are Captain."

"Yes, ma'am"

As the army are getting to move, some of the soldiers started trembling and freaking out.

"Sir, where are we??" A soldier spoke in the tent, getting ready for the upcoming events on this world.

"We don't know private but we can assure that our commander will lead us to survive out here against those giant beast." He says while cleaning his assault rifle.

~time skip~

As the sun rose in the horizon, Cordelia prepared a speech to her soldiers.....

"Soldiers!! You are about to disembark upon a great crusade, the hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave brothers in arms, you will bring about the destruction of these beast. Your enemy is quite tall, strong and dumb." Soldiers are trying laugh but can't "I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!
Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessings of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" Cordelia step off the branch and the soldiers started to cheer, they've got nothing to fear with their commander standing to the end...

"Nice speech Commander Cordelia." Matt spoke behind her, she blushes a little and went back to her tent.

~Time skip again~

After a week Cordelia gave the speech to her soldiers, the scouts return with their informations.

" So there are only giant beast in the area?" Cordelia says questioning the scouts.

"No sir, but we saw a wall with people on top of it" he says with a serious face.

Cordelia with her officers eyes widened as they've heard a wall with people.

"Where is the wall soldier?" Matt says with a compass in hand.

"North-east sir!"

Cordelia smirked "hmm... a wall I think i know where we are." Matt puts a shocked impression.............

To be continued

Chapter 3

~~~~~

Last time on The Unknown Forces.........

"So there are only giant beast in the area?" Cordelia says questioning the scouts.

"No sir, but we saw a wall with people on top of it" he says with a serious face.

Cordelia with her officers eyes widened as they've heard a wall with people.

"Where is the wall soldier?" Matt says with a compass in hand.

"North-east sir!"

Cordelia smirked "hmm... I think i know where we are." Matt puts a shocked impression.............

~~~~~

"So we're in Attack on titan?" Matt says with a curious face.

"I believed so." Cordelia looking in her bag finding something "Ah, Here it is" she revealed a book.

"What is that Commander?" one of the officers spoke.

"A book that we're in." Cordelia opens the book and revealed a timeline about the events on Attack on titan "But the problem is, When are we?" Cordelia scratches her head finding out when they are in attack on titan.

"Why don't we spy the wall?" one of the soldier raising his hand up.

Cordelia gasped "Good idea!!"

~Time Skip~

In a forest Cordelia puts an outpost to spy on the wall

"So what are we looking for?" - Matt

"An event" Cordelia smiled while looking at the wall with her binoculars.

-5 Hours later-

"I'm getting bored...."

"patience captain."

Different POV

"Five years have passed since then. Mankind's finally regaining its dignity. We can win. Mankind's counter attack begins now!" - Eren

Lightning struck down outside the walls as the Colossal titan appears. Everyone gasped when the Colossal titan broke the outer gate of Trost District and Titans enter the city.

Back to Cordelia

"Hmm... we're at the battle of Trost." As Cordelia sips her coffee "in the year 850"

"What should we do commander?" Matt says while seeing the colossal titan disappear out of thin air

"Get a squad, go to the Depot and give me a schematics of an ODM gear" cordelia points to the book with a Depot that look like a castle "Oh, I almost forgot get a lot of ODM gear, Ultra hard steel and Gas cylinders."

"Is that it?"

"Yes Captain, Move it!" Cordelia says to Matt

~After the battle of trost~

Eren closes the breach and Trost district is saved. Eren's overuse of his Titan leaves him In a coma. The Survey Corps return to the district in the late afternoon and aids in retaking the city. About Matt? He got out the walls with the other soldiers carrying a lot of equipment and the schematics of the ODM Gear to bring to Cordelia.

"you got 120 ODM gears!?!?" Cordelia puts a schocked impression to Matt

"uh-huh everybody in there is distracted because of a titan punching each other so we load as much equipment as we can to the truck and drove away." Matt grins "here's the schematic" Matt gave the schematic to Cordelia "Why did you want the schematic anyway Commander?"

"Improving it Captain" Cordelia says as she puts down the schematics on the table "Get me Dr. Einstein over here." Matt left to get Doctor Gerald

Doctor Gerald he's a brilliant Scientist/Doctor in our army but he's a bit crazy when talking about new things.........

"Good day Commander!" he walks in with a curious look "ooooooo! What is that a schematic?" points at the table.

"yes Einstein, can you improve it?" she gave the schematics to Gerald.

Gerald looks the schematics with a serious face and gave a smile to cordelia. "Give me three days and an equipment called ODM Gear." Cordelia gave the equipment to Gerald and starts working.

"now we wait." Cordelia Smirked because she knows in three days is that when Eren is awoke formthe coma.

Author: Man typing issure is tiring 😜 hope you enjoy.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 4

"Good day Commander!" he walks in with a curious look "ooooooo! What is that a schematic?" points at the table.

"yes Einstein, can you improve it?" she gave the schematics to Gerald.

Gerald looks the schematics with a serious face and gave a smile to cordelia. "Give me three days and an equipment this so called ODM Gear." Cordelia gave the equipment to Gerald and starts working.

"now we wait." Cordelia Smirked because she knows in three days is that when Eren is awoke form the coma.

~~~~~

~ 3 days later ~

Cordelia sitting in the chair sipping coffee until to be greeted by Dr. Gerald

"Goodmorning Commander!!"

"aahh!" Cordelia fell down and look at Gerald's face with an angry look. "Would you guys stop barging through the door!" she shouted.

"um commander, there's no door it's a tent"

Cordelia got dumbfounded "well s***" she facepalm "*ahem* so what this is about?"

"It's about the ODM gear, I've improved it do you want to look at it?" Gerald smiles

"Let's go Einstein"

Cordelia and Gerald went out the tent meeting Matt along the way.

At the testing grounds (it was built by Gerald to test the improved ODM gear)

"This is the final product?" Cordelia crossed her arm.

"yes ma'am" Gerald grins "THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE MADE IN 3 YEARS!!!!!" He hugs the gear and gave it to Cordelia "This is the ODM gear mark 1, it got better handling, smooth performance I hope so, the Ultra hard steel sword I've made it sharp on one side to cut better and last longer like a katana." He fist pump "want to try it out?"

"yes doc" she strapped the ODM gear mark 1 into her body "Let's begin" she said. She points at the tree and fired the grappling hook, she went flying with excitement.

~ 2 hours later ~

Cordelia went down the tree to be surprised by Gerald and Matt with their mouths open.

"so what did I do?" she smiled at them

"uuh, fantastic performance" both of them applause

"now we need to improve all of them, Gerald can you do it?"

"yes commander, but I need some help to do that"

"all right then let's go back"

They all went back to the tent where all the officers is one of them spoke

"Commander why do we need a lot of so called ODM gear?" said an officer raising his hand

"Corporal we need it to blend in with those people on the wall" Cordelia said with a blank impression "You all know that our rations won't last long so why don't we trade with the locals or hunt animals outside. I've decided a plan to blend into them but I need your guys help want to do that?"

All the officers shouted "yes ma'am!" Cordelia smirked she layed out a plan to blend in. After of 30 minutes of planning they all decided to agreed on. "all right everyone help professor Gerald to improve the ODM Gear, Next week we're going to have a training got it!" cordelia shout "yes ma'am!!!"

Different POV

Eren awakens from his coma. Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman tell Eren of what transpired after the Battle of Trost.
A day later Eren is held on trial before a Military tribunal judged by Commander-in-Chief Darius Zackly. He is eventually given over to the custody of the Survey Corps. Eren joins the Survey Corps under the supervision of the Special Operations Squad, with whom he would later test his Titan shifting abilities over the next month.

The same time Dr. Gerald improve almost all the ODM gear to mark 1 and Cordelia trains her soldier with it for the next 3 weeks because after that they prepare for the upcoming week "THE 57th EXPEDITION"

Author: Well that's done then sorry for short chapters..

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Chapter 5

~~~~~

"Commander why do we need a lot of so called ODM gear?" said an officer raising his hand

"Corporal we need it to blend in with those people on the wall" Cordelia said with a blank impression "You all know that our rations won't last long so why don't we trade with the locals or hunt animals outside. I've decided a plan to blend into them but I need your guys help want to do that?"

All the officers shouted "yes ma'am!" Cordelia smirked she layed out a plan to blend in. After of 30 minutes of planning they all decided to agreed on. "all right everyone help professor Gerald to improve the ODM Gear, Next week we're going to have a training got it!" cordelia shout "yes ma'am!!!"

Different POV

Eren awakens from his coma. Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman tell Eren of what transpired after the Battle of Trost.
A day later Eren is held on trial before a Military tribunal judged by Commander-in-Chief Darius Zackly. He is eventually given over to the custody of the Survey Corps. Eren joins the Survey Corps under the supervision of the Special Operations Squad, with whom he would later test his Titan shifting abilities over the next month.

The same time Dr. Gerald improve almost all the ODM gear to mark 1 and Cordelia trains her soldier with it for the next 3 weeks because after that they prepare for the upcoming week "THE 57th EXPEDITION"

~~~~~

3 weeks later....

"
We've got a week left Captain, get those crates we're moving out the forest to Hill 201" Cordelia says as she's packing up. "yes ma'am" he said carrying a s*** load of equipment.

~ 5 hours earlier in the Officer tent ~

A soldier enters through the tent "Sir, Scouts reports saying that they've found a hill perfect for defense and no Titans in the area" he saluted "What about it?" Cordelia says sipping her coffee "uhh, it has a ravine on the side of it so they suggest to build an underground base to preserve ammunitions or hide our equipment." He said looking at the reports.

"What do you think?" she says calmly. Captain Matt raises his hand "I say we do it" everyone in the tent went quiet "It has ravine perfect for an underground base and hiding our equipment for the M1 Abrahams tank, Bradleys, Trucks and Ammo." Matt looks at Cordelia "It's your call Commander"

"Then let's do it, everyone agreed?" All the officers nod "Move out! Let's get packing" everyone in the tent went out and starts ordering and explaining to each soldier.

~Present time~

After Matt is done packing he went to Cordelia "Commander" Matt says " yes captain?" Cordelia checking at the documents "um, when do we show ourselves to those people?"

"a week captain, after they are done with their expedition" Cordelia puts down the documents and went outside, Matt soon followed. "Besides we have a lot of time"

"but we've been here for a month right now!" Matt with an angry looks "The soldiers out here are trying their best to be alive to get back home!"

Cordelia smirked "I know you're gonna say that but be patient captain" she sighed "I already told Doctor Gerald about it, he doesn't know how the hell did we get here" Cordelia move closer to Matt "atleast you're here." She puts her arms around his head before he could speaked and she kissed his lips. As they kissed Matt put his arms around her waist until someone walking to their direction they've stopped kissing, fixed their uniform and stand straight. "*ahem* we do this later" she winks and they both blushed.

As Cordelia's forces are done packing equipment at the trucks she signal to move out to the ravine. At the same time the survey corps started planning for their 57th Expedition.

A week later..... The Survey Corps embarks on the 57th Expedition Outside the Walls out of Karanes District. Annie disrupts the expedition as the Female Titan, invading the right flank of the expedition to search for Eren. After finding Armin and sparing his life, Armin, Reiner, and Jean attack her to stall for time on Eren's behalf, but Reiner secretly informs her of Eren's true location in the expedition formation. She is nearly captured when Commander Erwin leads the Survey Corps into a Titan Forest with special target restraining weapons on standby. Using her shriek to attract Titans to her, she escapes the Survey Corps' capture and kills four members of the Special Operations Squad. Eren Yeager battles her in the Titan Forest and is defeated, but he is rescued by Mikasa and Levi Ackerman. The Survey Corps retreat to Karanes District and are ordered to surrender Eren to the Royal Capital.

As for Cordelia they've begun preparing for their plan revealing themselves what will happen???

Author: now I think about it, the grammar sucks btw, well it's 3rd person :p sorry for short chapters.