The Walking Dead Our World v1.0.0.9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name of the game: The Walking Dead Our World

Version: 1.0.0.9

Root needed? Yes

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
The Walking Dead: Our World is a first-of-a-kind location based augmented reality mobile game that immerses you into the zombie apocalypse. Defend your surroundings by fighting walkers on the streets, in the park, on your sofa - wherever you are and whenever you feel like it. Join forces with Rick, Daryl, Michonne and all your favorite characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead.

• FIGHT walkers in real-world AR environments based on your location
• EXPLORE the world around you, find walkers, clear your surroundings and leave your mark on the map for other players to find
• COLLECT legendary characters, weapons and items from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• COOPERATE in weekly challenges with other players in groups for bigger rewards
• UNITE with other players, save survivors, build shelters and reclaim your city from the walker threat
• SHARE your best apocalyptic moments for other players and for the whole world to enjoy

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextgames.android.ourworld
MOD Features:
Unlimited Energy-Costs 0 on MAP
Your Heroes are Always Healed-Costs 0
Free shopping (In Testing May Not Work)

(ROOT IS NEEDED TO SAVE YOUR GAMEPROGRESS)

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank BubbleGump30 for this release, record a your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: BubbleGump30

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 24 times

Ronan10th

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Any chance of making a version that doesnt require ROOTED divices? also GPS Spoof able to be added?

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
GPS Spoof no someone well release a Joystick and GPS Spoof sooner or later and u can play the game without root but you can't save your game progress because it only has Google Play sign in there's no Facebook Sign in.. on the game at all so that's why you needs root just to save your game

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Since i'm only being able to play games on my PC via NOX, i've a question: Anyone already tried this game and gathered some experiences on NOX app player? And are you able, to play it there? I'm asking, because, it looks very interesting. lol :)

EDIT:

Nvm, just tried it direct from Play Store. My Hardware requirements are too low, it doesn't run on my machine. Too bad, because it looked very promising to play. lol

Last edited:

dry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
seems all the hacks are only visual,energy still gets taken after u refresh,same with bandages

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years

funcoland

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Free shopping doesn't work

Last edited:

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks

Free shopping doesn't work
I just said it's in testing and may not work lol

seems all the hacks are only visual,energy still gets taken after u refresh,same with bandages
Its not visuals it don't go down on my or when it refreshes I had the mod tested by people and never once had someone say that

funcoland

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just said it's in testing and may not work lol

Its not visuals it don't go down on my or when it refreshes I had the mod tested by people and never once had someone say that
I know what you said I was just letting you know it didn't work.

newhope

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just visual mod to me.
The game will crash & restart when energy below 0

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Never once crashed yet and I play it everyday so what ever your doing to make it crash so I have no idea more new features coming in next update

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
@BubbleGump30
Possible that you could release an unsigned version?

just2good

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Never once crashed yet and I play it everyday so what ever your doing to make it crash so I have no idea more new features coming in next update
Shows 0 energy but it gets used up, game crashes when you try to do a mission with energy that is lower than the requirement. What I did to install the mod is: Grab original and install, login to google play and transfer data, download data update, close game, install unsigned mod apk. It allows you to play but energy is client sided.

Did you install the mod fresh?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Dilandu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works like a charm rooted note 8 also can save progress awesome work.

just2good

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah to confirm, energy is client sided, restarting the game will show your real energy. Only reason why people think that it works is because they pick up the crates that give energy thus providing the illusion of inf energy. Another thing is you can't load your save file rooted or not as it uses signed debug unless you overwrite a legit installation but it also doesn't save information. (You need an unsigned apk to get access to google services)

Last, the mod you provided can't possibly have free shopping as it is the exact same MD5 as the apk provided by censored-spam-site

Even the splash screen at game launch has a toast advertising the censored-spam-site website. So you made no edits to it whatsoever since they are the same MD5. (Original mod does not have free shopping)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.