Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

~~~{The War of Sardines}~~~ Version 1.2

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
{The War of Sardines : Chapter 1}
Six Houses Warring for the chance to take the seat of the higher power only belong to the King of the Canned Sardines the title which will grant to the victor of the glorious war, which took almost six years of suffering and pain.

Six House willing to fight for there house and family names honor
Six Brave older Sons Ten Lords who is waiting on there chance to take sides.
Three White Cans waiting to be pick up White cans symbolize Peace and Purity.
Three Red Cans Waiting to grab up Red cans symbolize Bravery and Glory.
IMG20190425133351.jpg

From the North Lies the Dukedom of Cuntsville leaded by the dukes oldest son Mortimer a harden warrior and a scholar his goals is to prove himelf worthy of the title duke of cuntsville.

From The South Located The Principality of Dunan glamorous and elegant rich than most cities and towns ruled the prince who is exiled for his bastardy status Prince Tandor his name a tactician and a great alchemist himself his main goal is to be recognized as himself and not by his father who exiled him for helping the rebels to ecape.

Ten other house remains who will they choose to side which ever they take there is no win or lose on this war but only pain and suffering death is there only destination in the battlefield.

" The Night of Choices "

Six Cans on a table the king himself is in front of it sitting sickly on his throne waiting for his dieseas to take his life on its own. the time has come ten house came for but only six will have a chance to choose whose side they take that is worth to fight together for.

whatever can they take its only leading them to endless pain and suffering those of others who has no chance to take sides will forcefully to join the other side that will defeat there house in a fight of honor.

The sickly king stands and tell the ten house ruler to choose from six cans but only six cans is in the table those who got cans first will be going to fight others who is empty handed whoever wins on that battle will gonna get the can and be the victor.

those who fell into the oblivion who fail to win this battle will never remembered but name there house us traitors and have there descendants stripped all of there own the house the noble name the riches and the lands that they own.

The King finish those words and blow the horn of auroch to send measage the battle starts soon minutes pass and the whole place surrounded by scream and blood the white floor once now bloodied after an hour the battles over as the king stands again and declare the battle is over.

Only Six Houses remains each of there leader has a can in the hand proud of them selfs surviving until the end of " The Nights of Choices ". the king tell them to came infront to tell everyone whose side they choixe from ten houses only six remains.

The White Cans - Dukedom of Cunsville - Sir Mortimer
House of Endmoored
House of Hudgeford
House of Castleton

The Red Cans - Principality of Dunan - Prince Tandor
House of Dela cruix
House of Montea font
House of Angh

And so they fullfilled there destinies on these very important events for the history
the story of "War of Sardines " a battle for Savory Canned tasty every piece of it.
what will happened is there chooses effect the outcam of the battle.

Too be Continued....

Last edited:

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think the sequel should be called.....
....THE GAME OF TROUTS
i don't maybe you can write better than me?
actually lately i was very obsessed on creating my own short story that is worth reading instead of this grabage thing im writing on this site lol. i also tried making my own game for thesis but my progressed is not even closed the encoding of it is horrific.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i don't maybe you can write better than me?
actually lately i was very obsessed on creating my own short story that is worth reading instead of this grabage thing im writing on this site lol. i also tried making my own game for thesis but my progressed is not even closed the encoding of it is horrific.
First of all, that a joke, not a suggestion, it's not meant to be disrespectful, and I'm apologize if I'm offend you, I'm not a writer so maybe i didn't understand what you going through.
Beside, aren't that what you are writing in this site? A joke to make people laugh? And it's good, not a garbage at all.
I hope that you can finish your game and be succeeded, and once again I'm apologize if i may be wronged you in any way.

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
First of all, that a joke, not a suggestion, it's not meant to be disrespectful, and I'm apologize if I'm offend you, I'm not a writer so maybe i didn't understand what you going through.
Beside, aren't that what you are writing in this site? A joke to make people laugh? And it's good, not a garbage at all.
I hope that you can finish your game and be succeeded, and once again I'm apologize if i may be wronged you in any way.
lol what are you talkin about i am not offended man it was just misunderstanding lol
this is why language barrier cause i dont really english speaker or english typer.Lolol

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, sorry my bad, it's hard to understand people when you can't even know what tone they used 😅
It's not even the first misunderstanding i ever had! English are really hard to understand especially since it was not our first language
So, truce?

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
btw what is a trout anyway thats the first time i read about it
Post automatically merged:

✌

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
btw what is a trout anyway thats the first time i read about it

✌
Ah, Trouts are a species of fish, i think it's not really common in Asia but usually fished out in Western country, i try to make a fish related pun for a tittle and that's the only one I can make 😅

Yiu know? Game of Thrones

Memeya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
First of all, this is a good concept for a game, and the fact that it's unique makes interesting. You have a good use of imagery as well.

Though, I'll flat out tell you that the grammar is bad. But I think you really need to know when and how to use "their" and "there" :

* Their - used when referring to people. For example:
1. Their house is on fire!
2. Their team had lost the NBA Playoffs.

* There - used when referring to places or objects. For example:
1. There lived a girl named Little Red Riding Hood in a small village who always visited her grandmother every Sunday.
2. There are things better left unsaid.

Anyways, I suggest that you should read English novels if you have time. That way, you'll be able to somehow improve your grammar.
I know English is hard and can be confusing at times but you'll learn to like it as you keep on using it. 😀😀😀

Last edited:

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 5 years
Your world map made me remember the days when I was still obsessed with worldbuilding. Nice artwork by the way. And good luck with your endeavor!