💬 Review The White Helmets

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baklatalagaako

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The White Helmets

The documentary revolves around helpers who risk their lives in order to save people.

Review:
Bombs. It destroys people's homes and it takes a lot of lives.
We all know Syria gets bombed a lot. Doctors try to help as much as possible. And since there are a lot of people that need to be taken care of they get no sleep just to see people- especially children to suffer.
And no. Not only doctors try their best to save lives, but also, the group that is called White Helmets.
White Helmets, the documentary, is about, of course, the group that is Called White helmets who try to save people who were stuck in fallen houses or are trapped in between the rubbles.
And in just one minute, they were able to capture my attention. Not because of how the bombs dropped, but the screams and the faces they make.
Is this documentary worth watching? Yes. It definitely is. The reason I watched it was because of the Bombs but I stayed there to see what kind of a mess Syria has become because of the attacks or the bombs. Families suffer and helpers suffer, and worse, the people there-especially children, just got used to it. They think that bombs that fall from the sky are just a normal thing to them.
This may be just a 40-minute documentary, but it is not just enough. It was actually too much for me. But nonetheless, I think that watching this, I spent those 40 minutes in a good thing.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐