The worse Valentine's gift you have had

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,338 happy users since 2014.
Register

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just like Christmas, there has got to be a gift that you wish you could return or even not had at all.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mine... when I was 14 i picked out a nice 18ct chain for my girlfriend at the time. Cost me quite a bit too. All excited I rush to meet her with my gift and card in my hand. Like a bumbling teenager I handed them over. Let's just say she was very pleased and I got a little kiss on the cheek. Then she hand over hers. Opened the bag and...... a pair of socks. Well it is the thought that counts I guess.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, I am still single from the day I was born, so I don't have such stories....

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well, I am still single from the day I was born, so I don't have such stories....
As you know I am free from human affections . So Valentines day or what ever it is , is just a regular day. Now excuse me , I need to cry.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This does not mean today. Just in General.

destinyramir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
For sure it was when I got a shirt 3 xs my size from a family member who "could've sworn it would fit". 💔 bad enough that the only gift I got was from family lol!

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Valentine's day has no context for me, but sometime I had a gift — a pile of the cheapest candies with a piece of paper. It's the best and the worst present ever, because it's the only present😊 So I believe it counts.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Valentines day is just like any other day to me so I've never gotten or given any gifts.