✅ Solved Third Editions (Gaming) Ebooks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,677 happy users since 2014.
Register

Anya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't have those but if your interested in art books about gaming I posted some in the ebook releases area: "The Art of Breath of the Wild, Creating a Champion" and "The Art of God of War" - both published by dark horse comics.
You can check it out if you want.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
@Linkinbr90 @Moonblink @Phytoplankton

Ok. So I've seen this post quite often and it seems a few people really want this.

Soooo, it's Axiom to the rescue {Picture me standing with my hands on my hips, doing a superman pose, lol}
Well Sort of..lol

Ok, so here's what I can do. There are 13 ebooks on third editions website. Make a request for each one you want.
When each request reaches a reward value of 15K SB Points {To do this quickly. Users can buy a Medium or Large Request Booster from the SB Shop. I will buy that book myself and share.
Example:
Code:
💸 The current SB Points reward for the first user to fill this request is: 15,000 SB Points
I can afford to do this Once a week at the earliest for each book/request.
So for example if there were 8 books/request in total and all of them reached 15K SB Points really quickly, I still could only buy 1 book a week, so it would take 8 weeks to release them all.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Linkinbr90 @Moonblink @Phytoplankton

Ok. So I've seen this post quite often and it seems a few people really want this.

Soooo, it's Axiom to the rescue {Picture me standing with my hands on my hips, doing a superman pose, lol}
Well Sort of..lol

Ok, so here's what I can do. There are 13 ebooks on third editions website. Make a request for each one you want.
When each request reaches a reward value of 15K SB Points {To do this quickly. Users can buy a Medium or Large Request Booster from the SB Shop. I will buy that book myself and share.
Example:
Code:
💸 The current SB Points reward for the first user to fill this request is: 15,000 SB Points
I can afford to do this Once a week at the earliest for each book/request.
So for example if there were 8 books/request in total and all of them reached 15K SB Points really quickly, I still could only buy 1 book a week, so it would take 8 weeks to release them all.
@Axiom Wow... first just wow!

And its true I am looking for those like Crazy for those books.. but thats true for lots of other books!

And I think there are very few book that actually qualify you have to buy them. You really honestly need not waste money to get those books. Money is far too precious!

Still billion thanks for such amazing offer. If there are must have books which we really cant do with out..I will really beg you to buy them :p

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Well I bought the Final Fantasy 7 one, because I love FF7, so for now, I'll mark this as Solved and if someone wants more of these eBooks, they can make a new request.