This feels like Twitter, isn't it???

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I will never get bored of quarantine but my younger sister is loud person. Doing tiktok all day.... :/ on the bright side i finally have chance to finish some great series and movies

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well very busy these days. Due to lockdown all our workers are on leave. Now me and my father alone needs to maintain the business.

Goodniteeee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
If I'm your family, I am your sister 😂 I'm an active person and I can't stay quite. Once I cried because I can't meet anyone outside LOL
Post automatically merged:

Well very busy these days. Due to lockdown all our workers are on leave. Now me and my father alone needs to maintain the business.
Stay hydrated and don't lose hope 💪
Post automatically merged:

I will never get bored of quarantine but my younger sister is loud person. Doing tiktok all day.... :/ on the bright side i finally have chance to finish some great series and movies
If I'm your family, I am your sister 😂 I'm an active person and I can't stay quite. Once I cried because I can't meet anyone outside LOL

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
It sucks for the most part for me.
No, seriously.

I can't fly back home yet (so let's say that I'm stranded) because of the virus spreading rapidly in my country, along with my fellowmen getting hit hard by the pandemic.
I can't even console some of my friends because I'm very far away.
We're literally thousands of miles apart.

I just wish this pandemic to end.
🙁🙁🙁🙁

Hippi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hope everything's alright man. Also take care of your mental health.