💬 Review Those Who Wait

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

hyuntokkiii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Those Who Wait

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 📖 eBook Download - Those Who Wait - Haley Cass (EPUB)

Sutton Spencer wants a happily ever after. Charlotte Thompson wants something casual. When they meet through a dating app, it's clear that they aren't suited for each other. But when friendship starts and slowly the lines begin to blur, how will they handle the attraction that has been there from the start?

Review:
This has been on my want to read list for months and I regret not reading it soon.

This book effortlessly became my number one favorite book and Sutton and Charlotte are my favorite couple. *cries* It’s just so good in all aspect. From the characters, the scenes and everything in between. A well deserved ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! I’ve read a lot of books this year and some became my favorites. Some became the best books I’ve read in 2020 but I guess Those Who Wait easily became an all time favorite. I would definitely watch out for Haley Cass.

The story of Sutton and Charlotte is so complex yet so simple at the same time. Two people attracted to each other but wants different things in life so they chose to settle with friendship. This is very different from usual friends to lovers trope since there has been an attraction from the start. Naive Sutton and flirty Charlotte is just so good of a combination. The witty and flirty remarks of Charlotte to make Sutton blush every time never gets old. Their chemistry is just off the charts and it just explodes every scene that they’re together. Especially during the sex scenes. The SUPER HOT sex scenes. And I guess this comes with their chemistry but you can feel the intimacy even when they’re just standing together. (Note: btw Jealous Charlotte is just so HOT!)

I love that even though the supporting characters are of importance, Sutton and Charlotte’s character growth doesn’t revolve much around their opinions. I love how they came to their own terms, about their feelings, about their relationship, about their life, on their own. Listening to words from people you love is important, but what’s more important is you listen to your heart because it knows what will make you happy.

I will miss the realness of this book and its characters.

(I just want to say that Charlotte Thompson is just so attractive and hot and gorgeous and funny and she can kick me anytime. Sutton I envy you! How to be so perfect like Sutton?)

P.S. I have to read it again without the distraction from people (*rolls eye*) so I can get lost into Sutton and Charlotte’s world once more.

Would you recommend this to other users? 100% would recommend this! This is one of the best books of 2020 or maybe of all time. Definitely going to watch out for Haley Cass.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: