🎮 SB MOD APK To The Edge of The Sky - Premium v1.7.0206 !!Free In-App purchases with SB Patcher(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,871 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Andra it's really no problem. The only reason it wasn't working for you was because I made a mistake when naming the zip file. The least I could do was help fix it for you.

Aditstar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am still struggling to get this to work despite reading all the previous comments, it's still coming up with download failed because I may not have installed the game

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am still struggling to get this to work despite reading all the previous comments, it's still coming up with download failed because I may not have installed the game
Tell me everything you did when you installed the game. Maybe i can figure out the problem and help you fix it.

Aditstar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded both the APK and game cache as well as SB Patcher . I unzipped the cache in a file I named com.starmaiden.edgeoftheskypremium and renamed the cache to edge instead of egde. I'm not quite sure what else to do because I'm still getting the error of not downloading the game

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded both the APK and game cache as well as sb patcher. I unzipped the cache in a file I named com.starmaiden.edgeoftheskypremium and renamed the cache to edge instead of egde. I'm not quite sure what else to do because I'm still getting the error of not downloading the game
Change the names back to egde. That's the way they're supposed to be named. The game won't recognise them otherwise.
Post automatically merged:

I downloaded both the APK and game cache as well as sb patcher. I unzipped the cache in a file I named com.starmaiden.edgeoftheskypremium and renamed the cache to edge instead of egde. I'm not quite sure what else to do because I'm still getting the error of not downloading the game
Change the names back to egde. That's the way they're supposed to be named. The game won't recognise them otherwise.

Mjz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was having the same problem but I just placed the APK in the OBB file now it works perfectly for me

Nemesis995

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I first thought this is a older version (becouse of the free one in the playstore) but when I released this is the same version. I become very happy. Thank you for this mod. You are the best.

Nemesis995

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How can I update this modded game without losing saved chapters. Every time I download newer version all the saved files (chapters) is gone.

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
How can I update this modded game without losing saved chapters. Every time I download newer version all the saved files (chapters) is gone.
I don't think you can update the game without losing previously saves. As far as I remember, old save files become incompatible with every new update to the game. But I could be wrong. What you could try to do is go to android>data>com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium>files move the saves folder to a different location, update the game, and move the folder back. I'm not sure if that will work though.

Seikotaro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So can I get a full list of steps please?

Seikotaro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How to get it working? I've tried everything but it just keeps saying I haven't purchased the app.

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
How to get it working? I've tried everything but it just keeps saying I haven't purchased the app.
Did you unzip the game cache and move the com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium folder into your obb folder?

Seikotaro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, and it says the same thing
Screenshot_20200906-181922_To The Edge of The Sky.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-181950_File Manager +.jpg

Screenshot_20200906-182007_File Manager +.jpg

Seikotaro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay so I used SB Patcher to remove the permission to check license and now it says "Download Failed because the resources could not be found". The data is still in the Android/obb folder. What should I do now?

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay so I used SB patcher to remove the permission to check license and now it says "Download Failed because the resources could not be found". The data is still in the Android/obb folder. What should I do now?
I just checked my own files, and it looks like you are using the previous obb file. Download the game cache that's linked on the first post on this thread and everything should work properly again.

ziredia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded this a few weeks ago and gave up trying to fix the "Download failed because you may not have purchased the app issue". I see a lot of people were able to get it, so I tried with the new information provided, and I still can't get it to work. Sorry if it's a super simple fix, but I swear I've tried all offered solutions.

To The Edge of The Sky - Premium v1.7.0206 !!Free In-App purchases with SB Patcher(updated) was released by NickyHasNoJams and 10784 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.