Top *Music/Movie/PC Game/Ebook* Of The Month

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,363 happy users since 2014.
Register

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
We have Top Mods Of The Month. So I think it would be nice to have top *other content* of the month too (It can be sorted by download or view count)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
A contest of sorts , its a nice idea but if we do bring such , it will have to be a tad creative on how a winner will be chosen

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
that sounds nice, but what i meant is something like this for contents other than modded apks

My apologies for some reason I was thinking of something like the modder of the month contest instead of the top download listing .
🤔 Might work with movies and books but Im not sure about other content

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
My apologies for some reason I was thinking of something like the modder of the month contest instead of the top download listing .
🤔 Might work with movies and books but Im not sure about other content
Don't worry about it.
I see, movies and books have a lot of threads in each sections. 🤔
Well with those two in the top download listing, I think that is a pretty good idea

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I think this would be a really awesome way to gain more visibility in these areas. :D This is a great idea!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'd gladly do that, but consider the size of the home page of the forum would become veeery high.. Unless we decide to show it in the proper section (example, Movies section showing also top movies of the month).

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'd gladly do that, but consider the size of the home page of the forum would become veeery high.. Unless we decide to show it in the proper section (example, Movies section showing also top movies of the month).
I think that would be a cool way to help bring a bit more oomph to those areas :D

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
that could also work as well , the point is to give those sections more appeal and raise visitors/views