LP mod apk Tower Madness 2: 3D Defense v.2.1.1 + FREE SHOPPING

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,815 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Tower Madness 2: 3D Defense v.2.1.1 + FREE SHOPPING

Name of the game: Tower Madness 2: 3D Defense

Version: v.2.1.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • The sequel to the hit tower defense strategy adventure TowerMadness is finally here. Protect your flock using quick thinking and an arsenal of awesome TD weapons.

*** AS FEATURED IN THE GOOGLE I/O 2014 KEYNOTE ***
    ☆☆☆ Android Central App of the Week ☆☆☆

OPTIMIZED FOR A WIDE RANGE OF TABLETS AND PHONES

● 70 exciting maps to master
    ● 7 campaigns on varying environments, each with unique gameplay challenges.
    ● 9 powerful towers, including rail gun, missile launcher, plasma gun, stun gun. The ultimate TD arsenal!
    ● 16 different alien enemies with unique abilities and weaknesses.
    ● Xen the shopkeeper offers you special deals on the latest alien weapon technology
    ● Play unique Google Play Quests
    ● Cloud Saved Games with Google Play. Save your towers and progress, restore it on other devices.
    ● Compete with your friends to see who has the fastest time on the leaderboards! Who has the most skill placing towers?
    ● Game Controllers! Play the game with a gamepad for a console like tower defense gaming experience.

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.limbic.towermadness2
    MOD Features:
    FREE IN APP PURCHASES

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 25 times

Last edited:
    Downloaded 53 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Skyjamb

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Nice game, thank you for your time and effort on this mod.

doodgee

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 8 years
    Thank you !

SenyorPoyo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Hello! I follow the instructions, I downloaded the app+mod, actually have the last version of LP, but when I run the app seems like the mod it's not working. I can see the msg "connecting to the store..." but stays like that and no in app purchase can be made. LP never prompted anything and I dont know what may be the problem. Thanks

Tower Madness 2: 3D Defense v.2.1.1 + FREE SHOPPING was released by Ferz and 2540 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.