💬 Review Train to Busan

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

bizznastybr0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Train to Busan

Zombie movies at their finest.

Review:
Listen, this movie is fantastic, there's no two ways about it. I've never been a huge fan of the zombie genre, but Train to Busan is such a fresh take. The characters are well written and well acted, the special effects are on par with The Walking Dead, and there's more to the story than just "oh no, zombies!" The slower dramatic scenes add to the movie rather than feeling like an unwanted interruption, and that's in part thanks to the great cast.

Now, it is a Korean movie, but don't let the need for subtitles deter you. The translations are well done, and I honestly forget I'm watching a foreign movie when it gets rolling. (Obviously if you speak Korean this is a non-issue.)

If you're a lover of the apocalypse theme, this movie is a must-see. Even if zombies aren't really your thing it's a darn good watch, and not so over-the-top gruesome as to scare away more casual viewers.

Now, when I first saw this movie it was available on Netflix. I'm not sure if that is still the case, but it should still be fairly easily accessible regardless. It is a bit on the long side, especially as far as this sort of genre goes, so be prepared to really sit down and get sucked in!

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely. I've seen it about three times now, and you can bet I made my family watch it with me the second time around. They loved it, too.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

KinkyHair4Eva

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Korean Zombie Movie known world wide. I saw the first minutes of it and 😱. Train to Busan will always be one of the greatest ☺ certainly a K-Community favorite!

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I legit tearing up watching this movie. Definitely recommend to watch!