💬 Review Train to busan

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cidersugar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Train to busan

I am reviewing Train to busan it's a zombie movie but everyone knows that (spoiler warning)

Review:
So train to busan is really cool I haven't watched it in like a year but I remember a lot about it so the star is a girl and I guess her father is a star too. So somehow a woman who is wounded with a zombie bite gets onto the train I believe she covered up her wound so the worker's letting her onto the train couldn't see it the star gives a seat to a woman because there are no seats available her father asks her why would you do that you have to care about yourself more. So all is well but then the zombie like bites someone and then they turn people die and after a while the survivors are able to make the part of the train their in safe. But now they have to go to another part of the train and they find out zombies will not kill you in the dark. There was also a homeless man in board who sacrifices himself to save them all. At the end the girls father gets bitten so he jumps of the train and then the girl and a woman are the only ones left they walk over to a safe zone and the girls singing keeps them alive.

Would you recommend this to other users? I do highly recommend this movie it is really really good

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐