✅ Solved Translators

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,492 happy users since 2014.
Register

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I know this might be asking too much, but is there anyway of building a translator into the chat and posts. That way the user can select their own language and all text would be translated for them. So when you log in you select what language you would prefer to write in and then everything you write gets translated to English and vice versa.

Probably is a big task.

Kind Regards

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was just thinking. If we have a translator that does the job of translating the messages into your own language could we reverse engineer it so it works the other way round too

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I was just thinking. If we have a translator that does the job of translating the messages into your own language could we reverse engineer it so it works the other way round too
Would be very nice! But only Sbenny can do it! If you can

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
The problem is not just for the Italian! There are also Chinese, Spanish and other languages that don't get along well with the translator! But anyway it doesn't matter for now I have the Google translator there

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
It’s an example that i told you two about. An Example.
I have not spoken anymore I have downloaded the old version of google translate and it is fine