Mod apk Triglav v1.2.271 - Unlimited Money, Attack Range Hacked & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Triglav v1.2.271

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 61 times

• Triglav is a unique RPG in which your chosen hero will try to reach the top floor of the mysterious tower to rescue the kidnapped princess, while encountering various enemies but also people to rescue which will greatly reward you in exchange.
    Avoid traps and defeat enemies on each of the floors, fighting the evil powers, if you aim at reaching the top of the tower.

Features of Triglav for Android:

• Unique characters to choose from
    • Many floors to unlock by completing many tasks
    • Wide range of items to equip and use in various ways
    • A horde of terrifying enemies
    • Retro style graphics
    • Encounter many NPCs

On each floor you need to find the right key which will open the door to the next floor of the tower, but it won't be easy since the tower is filled with dangerous traps and fearless monsters which will do anything they can to stop you! So take your axe, knive or bow and use your skills to show everyone you have what it takes to win in this game, and download now Triglav MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com to enjoy an enhanced gaming experience, carefully calibrated to bring you much more fun!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Very High HP Regen (nearly God Mode, you can regen every second)
    No Skill Cooldown
    Unlimited Gold (it will never decrease)
    Free Shopping
    Attack from far distances
    • Can open chests or talk to npc from longer distances

All 150 Storage Slots Unlocked (accessible from Stage 10 Town)
    All 4 Character Slots Unlocked + some extra character slots injected (new)
    Security Check Bypassed

Notes
    : the extra 6 character slots injected aren't fully tested. Any feedbacks on this feature would be appreciated.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SmokymonkeyS.Triglav

Winslie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could you please add change event card by changing your phone date feature ? Since update, we are unable to abuse this cheat anymore and whole cheat is pointless without change phone date feature. Thank you.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Could you please add change event card by changing your phone date feature ? Since update, we are unable to abuse this cheat anymore and whole cheat is pointless without change phone date feature. Thank you.
I find it offensive to call my mod pointless just because you can't abuse a glitch of the game which has been fixed by its developers. These are the reasons I deny your request to introduce an exploit to bypass it.

Winslie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm very sorry for my word... and I truly regret what i said and i hope i could take it back. I didn't realize my foolishness and arrogance.

Anyway your Mods are Amazing.
But, since the devs update the game mechanism, this make grinding harder than before.
But now, i can't exploit the time mechanism and this takes a lot of time waiting for card event to refresh day by day.

Eventhough, all your mods are still effective for conquering the tower.

.....Once again, i would like to apologize for my foolish word..... 🙏

Last edited:

sgd000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, this can't blame sbenny, hope to be able to get along, if you think you can't change the date to change the card, you can use sbenny 1.2.247 released version, you can put the madman on valentine's day tickets syen precept of debris beetle them each to buy a nightmare key in your warehouse, if you are root, you can use gameguardian to replicate these equipment, thus no longer need to wait for, if you feel some equipment must rely on activities can achieve fast, you must first obtain the equipment to update the version, , of course, you can make the android core crack, covering 1.2.247 version, there is a time to jump in and gameguardian function, you need to copy a gameguardian to time jump quickly, I use it to quickly get yellow boots, kwaii mimic, you must use the low-key cheating method, because of the change the date of the bug is because someone authors show the game to be repaired, now I've got all the equipment in the game, in addition to kwaii mimic, so I didn't update the game version, My version is stuck at 1.2.247. I can use the time hopping feature in gameguardian to get this device. It's a long process

Post automatically merged:

Thank you, sbenny, for taking my advice, you may not know about this game, because you are very busy, because the original version of this game has a warehouse ceiling of 150, now the game author has raised its ceiling to 300, I hope you can change the warehouse ceiling, because my warehouse full of T_T,I will wait for the next update,please

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Storage will be increased to 300 in next version.

momocancer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello,Sbenny

There is new version,please update...

THANK YOU so much!

ignes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
pimeiro agredeço pelo mod
sobre o ataque a longa distancia não sei qual era para ser uma distancia ali citada mas concerteza temos ataques a uma distancia consideravel
o dinheiro nunca abaixa e você compra tudo sem nem ter dinheiro
150 slots sem bau
Não crie uma outra personagem mas tenha 10 espaços la para criação
regeneração ela so tem o atraso do jogo depois ela carrega totalmente em 1 segundo

Status
Not open for further replies.