💬 Review Tripeaks solitaire

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,285 happy users since 2014.
Register

wwaynecox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Tripeaks solitaire

The movement from one of the islands to the next and the inability to move forward.

Review:
The inability to move ahead in this game without completing each individual station makes it rather difficult to stay involved after having to play the same level an ungodly number of times in order to advance. There are some good points in the course of the game but the boredom involved in relating levels multiple times makes this somewhat monotonous and boring.
The use of various characters during the course of the gameplay seems rather juvenile and while it is intended to make the game more entertaining it tends to make it more of a children's game and less is a challenge. I'm sure that this was not the intended purpose but it has become the result. The slow advancement during the course of gameplay also makes a person tend to fall asleep. The play in the upper levels of the game is even worse than the earlier levels in that because of the inability to advance you are stuck reappearing the same has over and over and over. And praying for as different result. I tried s multitude of methods to try to break the boring monotony that seems to prevent any tried enjoyed from this particular card game but it movers even slower than a manual have or d solitaire

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a way to pass time but not as any sort of d entertainment

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

jdub7753

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tripeaks Solitaire
Review- The graphics are great, and the background music isn't enoying like most games. The game starts out fun just like every other game does. After a while it gets to be very frustrating to play. You get stuck in this solitaire game more than others. Yes, we all get stuck on levels, or on the same thing over and over again. With this game, even after multiple updates and many emails back and forth with support... They couldn't even figure out how to help me with being stuck at the same level played a million different times but coming up with the same exact results. The only explanation support had was that it needed the latest update to repair/fix bugs the game was enduring. I updated again as recommended, after getting the same results as before I finally deleted and uninstalled the game. Honestly, if tripeaks solitaire were to be worked on just a little more it would be a great game to pass the time! Like I said, the graphics are pretty good and cute. It has quests, competitions and daily bonuses. But is definitely not meant to be a long play session type of game, more like a pass the time on lunch break type of game.
Recommendation: I would only recommend this to someone looking for a way to pass the time on occasion. Tripeaks solitaire is definitely not meant for long session playing.
⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: