Trophy Points

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Well, since we have an update about earning discounts by levels, maybe we can add something into the Trophy Points as well! Maybe...
I'mma call them "Achievements" for easier understandings ๐Ÿ˜บ
How about some small rewards for each achievements? But put an "order" into them, what I mean is you cannot claim the second achievement even if you met the requirements if you haven't got through the first one in front of it.
For example, we can put in order:
1. Joining the Forum.
2. First Message.
3. Someone liked one of your post.
4. Posting Machine.
5. Doing Great.
6. I Like It A Lot.
So on and so forth...

The first four Achievements can be easily get and even though someone got more than 25 likes but didn't get the fifth achievement, they couldn't claim the reward of it.
That should motivate some members a bit.

This may seem a bit "dumb" because they're literally achievements, they're for fun! But it could benefit new users ๐Ÿ˜—

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Also, I know about the "You're Broke" trophy and it'll be really dumb having to lose all SB Points to earn more so if this suggestion actually get accepted, that one could be a "side quest" of sort so it won't get in the way ๐Ÿ˜™

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
This one maybe out of this subject but it's a very small suggestion and I don't want to make an entire thread just for it.
Sorry if it's annoying but i'll just fit this one in.

How about you can freely customizing your Custom Title after reaching level 10? With the update, it's going to be a long way there and i think it's a cool, small feature.
What do you think @Sbenny?
Again, sorry for talking two subject in one thread but I'm just really want to be "organized".

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hi @KasamiGi ๐Ÿ˜Š its not dumb or annoying...I thinks it's cool and interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope Sbenny would look at it and make it happen ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think I remember seeing your chats, you're a good friend to Sam, yeah? Memories I failing on me quite bad (I'm not even old yet xD).
Anyway, thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

treki009

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
I think I remember seeing your chats, you're a good friend to Sam, yeah? Memories I failing on me quite bad (I'm not even old yet xD).
Anyway, thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, with lil D ๐Ÿ˜Š ..I am kinda confused a little there...'coz I'm Sam too....lol

D sam

Savage Lv6๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Oh good God, I didn't even mentioned you like actual notify mentions xD
I was supposed to hit the pillow but bad habits ๐Ÿ˜‚
You never know...you just need to mention a D sam a here or there...and here I am