Mod apk Tropical Forest: Match 3 Story v0.150 Unlimited Coins & Unlimited Boost Hammers (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,793 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Tropical Forest: Match 3 Story v0.150 Unlimited Coins & Unlimited Boost Hammers (updated)

Name of the game: Tropical Forest: Match 3 Story

Version: v0.150

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • Create the perfect Island! Pick up fruits, find hidden items and restore the Island to its former glory. Roast marshmallows over a campfire, become part of the Island community and open locations for your buildings. No worries if you are a restoration novice – strong and smart Benny will always be of assistance. Become an Island adventurer in this stunning game! Download now the MOD APK of Tropical Forest: Match 3 Story for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cedar.tropical.forest.match3.story
    MOD Features:
    • Unlimited Coins (open settings to gain)
    • Unlimited Boost Hammers (open settings to gain)

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 21 times

Cheettat

The Demolisher
    YouTuber
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    eBook Releaser
    Active User
    Member for 5 years
    It said this app is not compatible with my phone so @Debby can you help me out

Verified Human

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Unable to install app. Tried on Android 4.4.4. and on Android 9. Installation failed on both.

sjgrant1978

Veteran Lv7️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    It said this app is not compatible with my phone so @Debby can you help me out

Darkaddict25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank You Very Much

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser