💬 Review TROPIX 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: TROPIX 2

RELAXED GAME, OLD GAMES, PC GAMES

Review:
Play, shop, relax! Tropix™ 2 is a world full of tropical games, luxurious sandy beaches, exciting jungles, and undersea castles! Play games, earn sand dollars, and search for the legendary Golden Banana!

You know what, This is a first game i play it in my life. I very thankful to this game, because this game make me happy so much(when i child). This game is a relaxation game that prioritizes the storyline of this game. This game also has a minigame, which includes ice cream, bowling, and stack stone sellers. This game is suitable for minors, because there is no element of violence whatsoever. This game also has elements such as building, like you make a mattress, a tree, a kite, etc.

But this game also did not escape the advantages and disadvantages, among others:

Advantages:
1. This game is suitable for children
2. Games that are suitable when bored or not
3. Light game is only around ± 42MB

Deficiency:
1. Old game and not much in demand
2. Inadequate graphics today
3. Short story

Maybe you like this game, don't forget to follow me and like this post to support me. For questions, please fill in the fields below. That is all from me, I hope you're all far from the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Would you recommend this to other users? Maybe, You're all like this game, and i hope your children play safely, not playing a NSFW games ;) . And if you like this games don't forget to support the developer to buy this games, Thanks you very much.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator: