Mod apk Truck Simulator 3D v2.1 ~ MOD ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿ’ธ

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,601 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~โ€ข Philosopher Poet โ€ข~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Truck Simulator 3D v2.1 ~ MOD ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿ’ธ

Name of the game: Truck Simulator 3D

Version: v2.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Truck parking is nothing, become a real driver and play Truck Simulator 3D!
Tired of parking trucks? Then you have to play Truck Simulator 3D! Driving a big truck can be difficult, will you be able to finish all the jobs? Truck Simulator 3D is set in USA, inlcudes 11 big american cities, 8 cool trucks to choose from and a lot of unexpected features! Try to be the best Truck Driver in the world, become the King of the road!

Features :
๐Ÿš†- American map including all the major cities.
๐Ÿšš- Realistic truck physics.
๐Ÿš“- Traffic cars system.
๐Ÿš’- Different trucks to drive.
๐ŸšŽ- Trucks customization.
๐Ÿš…- Day & night cycle.
๐Ÿšˆ- Realistic damage, fuel and fatigue.
๐Ÿš‹- Tilting, buttons and steering wheel controls.
๐Ÿš”- Interior Camera for all the trucks!
๐Ÿš‘- Cool and smooth graphics.
๐Ÿš•- Challenge your friends with online rankings and achievements.
๐Ÿš‚-Truck Simulator 3D is now MEGA Enhanced!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovilex.trucksimulator3d
MOD Features:
Unlimited Money ๐Ÿ’ฐ
ALL TRUCKS Unlocked ๐Ÿšœ
LP provided for iAPs ๐Ÿ‘Œ

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 11 times

Downloaded 25 times

vanmentwee

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Before saying thank you I will test because it already makes several games and mod that do not work and each time my SB are never refunded.....
You will say what after and I hope that this opinion will not be taken into account like all the others!!!

KentCave

~โ€ข Philosopher Poet โ€ข~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Before saying thank you I will test because it already makes several games and mod that do not work and each time my SB are never refunded.....
You will say what after and I hope that this opinion will not be taken into account like all the others!!!
@vanmentwee ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I might Forget or Passed you off. My Bad ๐Ÿ˜•
Here is a Pledge. Tell me..again, what are those Games? Let me FIX them, if not for you alone BUT for everybody as well.
Believe me..Each one of them feels like my Children and there might be some bad apples, but I love them all the same ๐Ÿ’–
Are you..male? ๐Ÿ˜ I just treat women..Better ๐Ÿ˜ Typical men..no? ๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ˜’
psst..Perhaps ITS because you refused to use the Tools I purposely Provided and insist yours was already..Fine?
Try it..sometime. I made the SAME exact mistakes sticking with some old tools. What time and heartaches I might had saved myself! Like XP for decade before Win 7 and OLD Ancient Lucky Patcher instead of latest updated versions ๐Ÿ˜‘
โ™ฅ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
โ™ฅ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad โญ
VIP Member
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
๐Ÿ‘‘ Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
โœ“ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
VIP
Member for 7 years
Truck Simulator 3D v2.1 ~ MOD ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿ’ธ was released by KentCave and 2000 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.