Trying to mod match master

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

Luigi666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ok guys lets talking about some stuff.
So I want to understand some things and I hope someone joins the discussion to help me.
So to start with, I downloaded different versions of match masters but nothing seems to change, I always get 2 errors, but I still manage to get the dlls (but I would like to understand what these errors refer to)

Code:
Initializing metadata...
Metadata Version: 24.2
Initializing il2cpp file...
Applying relocations...
WARNING: find JNI_OnLoad
ERROR: This file may be protected.
Il2Cpp Version: 24.2
Searching...
Change il2cpp version to: 24.3
CodeRegistration : 247296c
MetadataRegistration : 2472ef4
Dumping...
Done!
Generate struct...
Done!
Generate dummy dll...
Done!
Press any key to exit...
usually when it says it is protected I have seen in some guide that can be solved by manually dump il2cpp with gg, but even after manually dumped and loaded the dump instead of il2cpp I always get the same error.

however, leaving aside these doubts, I would like to know more info about the part on dnspy.
I state that if I am wrong with some terms it is because I have no skills regarding programming and various languages.
However, in the various classes, looking for something interesting to be able to mod, I saw that the addresses are divided into 3 categories, public, internal and private.
Can all of these 3 be modified or only the public ones?

For example, on match masters, there are daily and seasonal rewards, would it be possible to change this to have a lot more stuff?
for example instead of 1 spin or 1 chest have 999?

nijRfCD.png

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
hmm about jni_onload , you've done dump, you don't need really worry about that.

just fine with datatype like int or float to modified

look on tutorial how to do