✅ Solved Trying to remember the name of the game...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,363 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had been reading this light novel has the same game play to the one I played before but I can't remember what.

I think it was on the under PS1, PS2, or NDS ports.. or even GBA or maybe PC with rpg maker style.

The game playis about the main character living in a town where there is a multi-level/floor dungeon/labyrinth to gather materials which can be used for crafting, cooking, or synthesizing. Each floor has their own atmosphere, climate or strata where different ingredients exclusive to each level can be collected. I think one floor was sort of beach, then next floor was volcano or something similar.

The closest I think is Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 where there is a labyrinth that you can gather materials to craft stronger weapon. But I was hoping it was also one of the Atelier franchise but all I can see is that there are multiple areas which is not exactly the same as the one in my head. And I really think that it was an old-school graphic so that's why I also include the possibility of RPG maker games.

Hope anyone can help!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @Lil mushroom
Since this thread is outdated I am moving it to the section of answered questions and marking it as solved. If you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact or tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.