💬 Review Tudor Intrigue

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,137 happy users since 2014.
Register

Funnygasfish

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Tudor Intrigue

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Games] Tudor Intrigue ACOM MOD V1.0.2

This game takes place in England during the Reign of Henry VIII. You can start at a a noble man or a charming women.

Review:
I enjoyed this game a lot since I like history. In this game you play as a Noble man or a charming woman. The Noble is in the court and you can do many things. You have to choose if you will be Catholic or Protestant since you get to choose where you pray, you can check your religion stats in the "stats" button. You can persue romance and marry a woman. I like that your actions will affect your game because sometimes you grow more Protestant than Catholic and you can be liked by the king or disliked by him this effects the events in your gameplay. You can also influence peace with France or you can convince Spain to attack France You can also fund expeditions to the America. Another thing you can do is take charge of your finance. I like this system because it gives you a lot of options that could change the events and your ending you could become the great peacekeeper. This game also have ranks that can be given to you by the king like after a while in the game the king if he likes you promotes you to a Duke. This let's you have more influence in the court, more power, and get closer to the king himself. Overall I would recommend this game but it sometimes get boring.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, it is easy to play but gets boring after a bit, but it is still a good way to spend your time.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐