Undertale

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,262 happy users since 2014.
Register

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
Undertale

Description: Welcome to UNDERTALE. In this RPG, you control a human who falls underground into the world of monsters. Now you must find your way out… or stay trapped forever.

Key Fetures:
  • Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
  • Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
  • Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
  • Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
  • Created mostly by one person.
  • Become friends with all of the bosses!
  • At least 5 dogs.
  • You can date a skeleton.
  • Hmmm… now there are 6 dogs…?
  • Maybe you won’t want to date the skeleton.
  • I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
  • If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me…? I’m not good at it.

Installation Instructions: 1. Extract the .rar file
2. Install and Play the game

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 14 times

Downloaded 5 times

Blzman89X

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This game is the best game I played in my life, it's very, VERY cool, I highly recommend to spend 25 SB points in Undertale. The game is very cool, I played it and I like this game so much, in every routes you can do. The game have various characters and NPC's, with a lot of different dialogues and actions when you interact with certain NPC's, objects and other things. The boss battles are very epic, and have very cool songs, including Megalovania :)

Anonymous8

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
So happy this is still here for me to try :giggle: