💬 Review Unholy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mmmamimia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Unholy

A movie in which a deaf girl claims to hear Mary. She gains her hearing and heals people around her. A reporter comes to view the town and uncovers a curse.

Review:
**SPOILERS**
I honestly thought this movie was pretty scary. Like when I first saw her eyes I was terrified. The blank emptiness of her eyes made me scared. I think they could have done a better job with the overall story line but it was still scary none the less. I kind of wish that they had made it more edgy, so to speak. Like it's like they kind tip toed on it and I wish more could have been seen about the woman who died. I also wish they touched more on the girls life, like before the accident with her parents. Or more on her Uncle.
Another thing that kind of bothered me was the way the reporter acted. It was just too messy. I can't really describe what I mean by it, but it's like everyone was blaming him for everything and he just kind if let them? I dont know, and then he acted like none of naything mattered and then all the sudden everything did matter and it was just kind back and forth with that guy. So i dont know how much i liked his character dynamic.
The movie overall was pretty good, I just wish they'd touch base more on the woman. Like why was she being accused of witchcraft? What happened in her life that led to that? Who was her child? How did he react?

Would you recommend this to other users? I think I would but only like a one time watch. Not really the type of movie youd see again.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
Thanks...will be seeing this week. I just got the A-list from AMC. I'm going to discount Tues tomorrow.