Unlocking Choice Of Games With APK Editor Pro

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
OKAY! First and foremost this is NOT a tutorial. I will not be posting how I did this.
This is just me being 😃excited😃 that I made my own APK Editor Patches.

I made 2 Patches for APK Editor.

1. Axiom Entrance & CoG Unlock
2. Unlock CoG & Hosted

These both unlock all CoG & Hosted Games, the first one just adds my entrance to the factor with the "Enter and Exit buttons and my logo"
Both patches also fix the array known products error as well, so there is no additional modding needed.

So with either one of these patches anyone could unlock and release any CoG/Hosted Game.
That means then, there is no exclusiveness. I like Sbenny having exclusiveness of these releases for these games.

So I most likely won't post or release this patch publicly for a while.
But I will choose someone to teach how to mod CoG/Hosted Games and I will give them "Exclusive" access to this patch to use for Sbenny website only.

I've had a few people message me about learning, but I just haven't had the time to do a full tutorial, but if you want to be the one I choose to teach, leave a comment in this post and some time soon I will pick someone to teach. Thank you. :D

I'm also working on a small site of my own and I'm going to post every CoG & Hosted game Unlocked, but only Unlocked, no other mods. {Except Omnibus Exclusives for now}
I will continue to release my ACOMs here.
Screenshot_20200308-194900.png
Screenshot_20200308-194918.png

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Cool! As always, looking forward to your amazing mods.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Long Live The KinG ... Er.. I mean The Axiom 😍

xirone

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Woah... That's very cool. Absolute legend right here
Post automatically merged:

Woah... That's very cool. Absolute legend right here

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month