Upcoming COG/hosted Games?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi there I'm sure like me you are a big fan of choice of games & hosted games and I just want to ask you a very simple question "any new? upcoming COG/hosted games this month or maybe next year I just wanted some news specially to this series(below)."
1. Lord's of Aswicks sequel
2. Lord's of Infinity
3. Zombie Exodus Safe Haven next part.
Those three also I am facing a number of issue with my web browser I can't seems to access there official blog so I can't get latest news of there latest newest project and it's progressed.

That's why I make this thread.
Good day😉

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
What browser did you use? Try using google chrome

You can check thread similiar to this on our forum, just use the search fiture.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
In short nothing new is going on for the mentioned three titles as they are still work in progress (WIP) and will possibly release next year

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
What browser did you use? Try using google chrome

You can check thread similiar to this on our forum, just use the search fiture.

Sorry for the late reply my previous browser was puffin browser and now my I currently using UC Turbo.
Post automatically merged:

In short nothing new is going on for the mentioned three titles as they are still work in progress (WIP) and will possibly release next year
I can't wait for them to finish it I was feel so excited oh my hahaha especially for Lord's of Infinity.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.