Country
Sbennytopia
Taking the road.png

For all the Fans of Choice of Games and Hosted Games

in the name of Our GOD and Savior

axiom small.png

Lord @Axiom Verge

Here is the list of of Upcoming Choice of Games for 2019 :

Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum by @nauhziy: Released January 17th.
Keeper of the Sun and Moon by @daydreamsincolor: Released January 24th.
Dragon Racer by @ToxicDreams: Released January 31st.
JRYโ€™s Tudor Intrigue: Released, February 15th
The Paths to Greatness: Released, February 15th
Sordwin by @ThomB: Pending submission, Releasing March 7th Sequel to Evertree Inn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totem Force: Copyedit, April 4th
The Saga of Oedipus Rex: Pending review.
The Unusual Tales of Robin Hood: Pending review.
Street Jam: The Rise: Pending review.
Salvage Team: Bureaucracy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Zombie Exodus Fans:
Here are the statuses of developer's current games in development. These are not official but estimates:

• Vampire Fiction (FableLabs): Early 2019
  • Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Part 2-2 (Hosted Games), Early 2019
  • All-World Pro Wrestling (Heartโ€™s Choice), 2019
  • Zombie Exodus: Dead Zone, Part 1 (Hosted Games), 2019
  • Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven, Part 3 (Hosted Games), 2020
Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven, Part 2-2
Part 2-2 is actually further along than planned, thanks to my Patreon members for holding me to my deadlines and for Ethan Underhill for contributing several key scenes. My plan is to code the last mission, a huge scene that is an ode to the Pharmacy Run in the original Zombie Exodus. This mission is larger than ZEโ€™s popular Fuel Run, and this Safe Haven mission has huge impact on the ZE Universe. I am excited to show it off to my patrons and beta testers in September (or maybe October).

My hope is to send in Part 2-2 to CoG in November. No promises though, so no hate mail please if there are delays.

Zombie Exodus: Dead Zone
I am developing this game with Ethan Underhill, who is taking the lead with writing the story. Ethan finished the prologue this month and has submitted new mechanics for coding, such as new weapons and armor. My plan is to start coding it all in October.

Set five years after the apocalypse, Zombie Exodus: Dead Zone sees your character surviving the harsh wilderness of Oregon as you search for a new place to call home. Discover the shattered world that remains, crawling with infected zombies, bandits, disease, all-new challenges that will push survivors to their limits, and the mysterious dead zones: large swathes of land devoid of zombies but teeming with new infected life. Craft, scavenge, and fight your way to a rumored society springing from the ashes of civilization, where you can make new allies, deal with new foes, discover the secrets of the apocalypse, become a scavenger, rise to leadership, start a rebellion, defect to new groups, and most importantlyโ€ฆsurvive.

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven, Part 3
I am already developing content for Part 3. As the group departs the camp on the hill with Eli, they head to his Junkyard, at which point the story unfolds.

Spoilers Below
Arriving at the Junkyard, your group finds a well-protected area with space for everyone, resources for crafting, and access to places to explore and scavenge. Chapter 8 will be a lot of exploration, from surrounding areas, warehouses, a close-by settlement, and of course, the Junkyard itself. I promise to give ample time to players for all of this searching and scavenging while still being able to craft, work on relationships, manage the group, and other activities common in open-world scenes.

A lot of talk in forums and my social media relates to the Silverthorne Militia. Many players believe the Silverthornes will be the main antagonists to the MCโ€™s group. This is not entirely true. The Silverthornes may very well be antagonistic to the main group, especially if Natalie or Wyatt is dead or Benton is dead or kidnapped. However, the Silverthornes are a group who have specific motivations and numerous members. They will not be a one-dimensional group.

In addition, Part 3 will introduce us to other groups. For those who have played the militia side mission in Parts 1 or 2, you know of the New Army. At least three other groups will be introduced, each with their own goals and personalities. Allegiances will be tested in your group. Members may leave and join other groups. You may steal members of other groups. Trade, wars, and diplomacy may occur. This new avenue of gameplay will add a huge element to Safe Haven, and both leaders and non-leaders will have ways to influence the story.

You can also expect;

• New characters.
  • New weapons, gear, consumables, and clothing/uniforms.
  • New romantic options, including new teen options.
  • Lots of additional crafting recipes.
  • Improve your vehicles with weapons and armor.
  • Build up your Safe Haven! Add new defenses, repurpose buildings, and even craft structures.
  • More chances to raise skills naturally and through training. Also, I will be exploring new ways to use Attributes (Dexterity, Intelligence, etc.) instead of relying mostly on Skills.
My goal is to release Part 3 in 2020, but given the size and scope, I may have to revise my schedule or break Part 3 up and go to a Part 4.

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
YOU HAVE A GAME!?
You dont know?

Yep am writing a epic CoG game in which you will be an emperor..raise mighty armies and conquer lands

be care fun in choices or you'll loose battle and die

be lax in security and get assassinated by poison,treachery etc

Strictly medieval so no guns and no magic

ALAORIA

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Android
Country
Australia
Thanks for the update Skykox! Glad to see another person attempting to make a CoG game! Hopefully mine will be released same time as yours ๐Ÿ˜

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
Thanks for the update Skykox! Glad to see another person attempting to make a CoG game! Hopefully mine will be released same time as yours ๐Ÿ˜
Wow you are writing too..thats so nice

I had asked @Axiom and i thinks its possible that we can make our own app rev-engineering their app in case our submission is rejected ๐Ÿ™‚