📰 News! Update about our SB Cash system (lurkers gonna love it)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,591 happy users since 2014.
Register

Manowar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Marialisa has really helped me break this down in noobs terms :)
I thank everyone dearly for the help :D

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Don't get me wrong, I love anything free, but I actually like having to pay for the apps that I download. I feel like it's the least I could do for their hard work. But, if the creator would decide to give something for free, then I guess there are other ways of supporting their work like rating and commenting. :D

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sueggestion ; How about for the completely free stuff, we could have a blank choice, that way if there are anyone who want to give/use SB, they could just fill it by any number or amount they prefer? Or they could just leave it blank/fill with only Zero if they choose the full free.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Regarding those people who prefer to pay the modders or releasers for their hard work, if they decide to make it free, then that just means they either don't want the SB points, or don't need it. Maybe they're just too nice for their own good. Either way, you don't need to worry about not being able to thank them for their hard work. Just a simple 'thank you' will do.

However, I do think it'd be a great idea to follow @GegeS suggestion.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, just like in some site that distribute indie games, they usually have button for download, and then pop up a question about how much it prized, but we still could keep the full free option and did not have to pay at all.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I agree. It's like for some webtoons or webnovels you can read for free, and if you want, you can buy the author 'a coffee', basically meaning you can donate to them.
The pay whatever you prefer system.