✅ Solved UPDATE MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,318 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

feno69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
HI ALL, I NEED TO UPDATE A MOD (NEW UPDATE APK OFFICIAL AND MOD DOESENT WORK NOW)

THANKS

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
there is a button out of three just above your post that says "release an update", press that....
and please avoid capslock

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
What? I didn't get it properly...
You want a mod updated or do you want to mod a game yourself that's already existed?

If you want to take over, PM the previous author, if they doesn't answer after 48 hours, you're free to mod the game yourself.
If you want someone to update their mod, PM them also.
If you want to update YOUR mod, there's a Update button in that thread.

feno69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have a mod currently but I cannot use it anymore because of the official update of the game .. I would like this mod to be up to date so that I can use it again

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I have a mod currently but I cannot use it anymore because of the official update of the game .. I would like this mod to be up to date so that I can use it again
You mod a game, but it's outdated...yes?
Well, you have to install the latest version and work on it again (that's how modding works)

feno69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
yes however I am not the one creating the mod .. I just can't use it anymore. is it possible for someone to change the mod version for me so that I can use it again?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
yes however I am not the one creating the mod .. I just can't use it anymore. is it possible for someone to change the mod version for me so that I can use it again?
Then PM the modder of the outdated game and ask for an update, if they can't be reach (lots of modder are retired), post a Request for the game and maybe someone will look into it.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Report the game as outdated by clicking "⏰ Version out of date? Click here to report it!" located at the bottom of the game thread and fill out the form correctly. And as what @KasamiGi said, you may submit a request here if the modder fails to update the game. Kindly report the game thread itself or message one of the forum staff to move the game to outdated releases too. 😊

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.