✅ Solved Uploading a game on sbenny

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,652 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Go to Game Releases in the Game Section and hit "Release A Game".

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Maybe check this thread first before you release:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Go to the right section, and make sure it's YOUR mod if you're posting it on the Game Release section.
I'm not pointing you the exact place is because it's the core of this community and if you can't find it, there's no way you know how to mod games yourself (nothing offensive, just pointing facts).

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Hello again sorry to trouble you just wanted to know something
Can I release a game in shared game and app section.How many Sb points will I get and when will the game be it be approved

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello again sorry to trouble you just wanted to know something
Can I release a game in shared game and app section.How many Sb points will I get and when will the game be it be approved
Here's all the information for it.

There's also a set of rules on each section (Shared Game/App included) where it explains of the requirements and some clarifications, read those as well.

Your post will be held for approval until a staff from the Mod Tester Team look over it and confirm if you done it right.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Here's all the information for it.

There's also a set of rules on each section (Shared Game/App included) where it explains of the requirements and some clarifications, read those as well.

Your post will be held for approval until a staff from the Mod Tester Team look over it and confirm if you done it right.
Actually I have uploaded the game in Shared Game/App section and it says waiting for approval.So how many Sb points will you get if you upload your game in shared game app section

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Actually I have uploaded the game in Shared Game/App section and it says waiting for approval.So how many Sb points will you get if you upload your game in shared game app section
Haizz, you wouldn't ask if you read the rules xD

Anyway, according to to the rule, you'll get 15 each post.
Not a lot but you're posting other's games, but with enough posts, you can get a badge and start earning a portion of the price you set for your shared games/apps.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I'm not a Mod Tester, I wouldn't know where to look, sorry, please be patience.
We're short on trustworthy capable members for these roles.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
I have sincerely followed al the rules. Is it ok
Also there was a request by a user for this game.I know it is shared game but the request will be fulfilled right

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Ok I will be patient. Sorry I am actually to excited I am just a 14 year old boy and I have posted it for the first time.I am doing this because I am in need for sb points.I want purchase the game Harry Potter Hogwarts mystery which is for 16,660sb points that is why I was impatient.Sorry

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Good to hear!
I'll be back to my works if you don't need anything else 🙂

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Ok I will be patient. Sorry I am actually to excited I am just a 14 year old boy and I have posted it for the first time.I am doing this because I am in need for sb points.I want purchase the game Harry Potter Hogwarts mystery which is for 16,660sb points that is why I was impatient.Sorry
Then I advise making video showcasing mods from Sbenny, you'll get 400 each

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
You can record a mod from Sbenny and post it here:

Here's a post explaining what you need to do, DEFINITELY REMEMBER TO RED THIS because there's some important elements you need to know for a successful post, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.