💬 Review US (2019)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,652 happy users since 2014.
Register

Apersonbro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: US (2019)

Accompanied by her husband, son and daughter, Adelaide Wilson returns to the beachfront home where she grew up as a child. Haunted by a traumatic experience from the past, Adelaide grows increasingly concerned that something bad is going to happen. The family's serene beach vacation turns to chaos when their doppelgängers appear and begin to terrorize them.

Review:
Us is a 2019 american film, written and directed by Jordan Peele. The film is a supernatural and psychological horror film, with some action, comedy and mystery that surrounds the film. The film is thought provoking, pretty dark plot, unique and kinda creepy. And, don't forget their plot twist that i didn't expect and caught me out of guard.

But, that's doesn't stop the fact that the film was amazing, this film is not really a horror film where you would see something like monster or ghost, the horror type is the horror where it's actually could be real and happening. The comedic in the movie may making the movie less scary or creepy, but that doesn't stop on how this movie can caught you off guard with it's plot or even act that happen.

With Imagination running, thinking what happen, and the truth lying underneath the movie. The movie can fire up, and make the audience hyped up, with the plot. The comedic on the movie can make you a little less tense, when the story start to be more tense.

But still, the movie would be better if it's longer. Because, the movie is not to long enough to cover the bigger plot hole making theories floating around the movies. And not to mention, the plot is kinda happening fast. Though, the movie still fine and amazing.

Would be fun to watch on empty teather or rooms with your family or friends, like what i did with my best friend on the teather with both of us and like... Four or five other people in the teather.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes and no. Yes, the movie is amazing, the twist, the plot, the act, the set and the theories that didn't finished when it's end making the watcher fire up on thinking of it. And no, the movie is R rated because it's contain violence, language and terror.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐